Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 02-05-2011, 06:26 PM

Lightbulb Name the best product for making $ (not free)

I am starting a new blog about making $$ online and wanted to get your opinion about what product you think is the most needed/most helpful in your 'making money' adventure.

Looking for products that are not free, as the plan is to pick the most helpful/used one and see about having a giveaway to 'launch' the blog right. (either by them sponsoring it in exchange for links or if it looks good enough my own investment- we will see)

Anyway, plugins, classes, programs, etc. etc. all work - just name your favorite premium product and I will look into it to see if it will work for what I am thinking.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 08:37 AM

How about cosmetics in online? Everyone in this day's does wear a make - up. Not only girls but also boys. It will be realize sooner or later that cosmetics will be part of our daily fashion, so for me it will be a good product to make $.

Old 02-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

How about energy saving type products. They have a lot of these on clickbank.com.

Promote products that are in season. For example, since valentimes day is just around the corner, if your blog was already active and indexed well, you could grab one of those "get my ex" back type of products and promote it.

Join amazon associate and start promoting amazon products. You could create a blog on computers/hardware for example and promote offers from the amazon site. These just few idea's that you could do. I am not saying copy what i said but i hope it gives you some idea's work off of.

If you know a lot about something as in makeup, shoes, photoshop...etc use that information to create your blog and find products to promote. This way you will be able to write good articles to promote that product on your blog because you have a general idea about the niche. Clickbank.com has a ton of products in there marketplace to choose from if you want to promote some of there products. Also check out the affiliate marketing section here on V7N forum for advice with affiliate marketing.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:41 AM

thanks yall, I think I asked the wrong question though lol

I already make money online myself, I am starting a blog about the ways to make money (there are tons and makeup and affiliate ones included) what I wanted to know was what product you (as someone making money online) would like the most- like a plugin that helps with affiliate links, a course on making money that helped you a lot, etc.

For example, I use the ninja affiliate wordpress plugin, it cost like $60 but has saved me lots of time in blogging my affiliate links.

Another one was the problogger 30 days to a better blog

Looking for a useful 'tool' I can buy to giveaway as a 'launch giveaway', to help get subscribers and backlinks, I do this all the time in my niche blogs but the things I give away are things for that niche (like a diaper bag for my mom blog- a weight loss membership for my weight loss blog, etc.) I need ideas for something to giveaway on a 'make money online blog'

maybe I can even ask my host if they want to offer up lie 6 months to a year of free hosting to 'sponsor' the giveaway (in turn getting them attention and potential customers, you know?)

sooo, what is your favorite tool to make money online (plugin, classes, programs to track stuff, etc. etc.)

thanks again!

Old 02-06-2011, 09:46 AM

I like the hosting idea that you have. Shoemoney has a deal with hostgator right now my webhost in which his freeseoreport website is in our cpanel. That is a feature a lot of people will use because it's free to get the first report but cost $10 to get additional reports. Also his traffic prolly tripled by working out a deal with just one webhost. There are a lot of popular webhosts out there if you cut more deals.

There are a few amazon review plugins out there that can be used for wordpress that might sell good but i never tried them out. Search google for "amazon review plugins" and see what you get. It's still early in the morning for my brain to be working. Will have to come back when i have a big light bulb over my head.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Banned

for me it is the rx/health industry. Done a lot of money like this.
After this the coupon market. Done some money in comparison with the health industry.
I should also mention that in the health industry I have 5+ years ... in the coupon only almost 1 year.

Old 02-07-2011, 01:49 PM

Thanks!! I wrote them late last night (my host) and they write back today agreeing to giveaway 6 months to a winner!

I also heard back from the ninja affiliate people and they are on board too! So looks like I will have to awesome products to giveaway when I launch (possibly within a week or so depending on how quickly I get the design and core content finished)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
I like the hosting idea that you have. Shoemoney has a deal with hostgator right now my webhost in which his freeseoreport website is in our cpanel. That is a feature a lot of people will use because it's free to get the first report but cost $10 to get additional reports. Also his traffic prolly tripled by working out a deal with just one webhost. There are a lot of popular webhosts out there if you cut more deals.

There are a few amazon review plugins out there that can be used for wordpress that might sell good but i never tried them out. Search google for "amazon review plugins" and see what you get. It's still early in the morning for my brain to be working. Will have to come back when i have a big light bulb over my head.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelester View Post
Thanks!! I wrote them late last night (my host) and they write back today agreeing to giveaway 6 months to a winner!

I also heard back from the ninja affiliate people and they are on board too! So looks like I will have to awesome products to giveaway when I launch (possibly within a week or so depending on how quickly I get the design and core content finished)
Thank you for the follow up and congrat's. The future is looking very good for you when launch.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue