Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 09-08-2009, 04:59 AM

How to Make Money from Facebook Apps?

The app industry has really exploded over the past couple of years, and is making big money. In the past if you wanted to get in on the lucrative app business you would have needed to be well versed in the relevant programming language to be able to write the code for your application, but now anyone can get in on it as an entrepreneur and make good money from it without needing to have any kind of technical knowledge or skills whatsoever.

There are two major platforms which really dominate this market - Facebook and the iPhone, both of which have a truly enormous market for new applications. Since I have already written a hub about how to make iphone apps and make money from them, I thought it was about time I wrote another hubpage focussing on facebook instead.

There are two routes which anyone can take to make money from facebook apps which I know of, so take a look at both and then decide which route suits you best - have a go at both!

Make Your Own Facebook Apps

There are many tools available in the market which anyone can use to easily create gift apps for facebook. If you looking for custom facebook application you need to search for Facebook developer or a company offering facebook application development services. There ia real focus on helping you to make money from your creations and each one has 4 potential income streams an they also provide plenty of info on how to maximize the money you make to how to use them to drive traffic to your websites (or hubpages!) if you prefer. Its a great little tool and the only drawback is the limited range of things that you can create with it Plenty of revenue potential though.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, Facebook applications development is big nowadays. You just need a good idea for a social networking or gaming application.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 AM
Banned

thanks for you sharing, but nowadays the facebook is difficult to open . are you have the same question with me?

Old 12-31-2009, 02:21 AM
Banned

Yes there are people making a big amount of money developing facebook applications but i don't think this application game will continue.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing