Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #21  
Old 09-30-2009, 07:00 PM
GarrettRoss GarrettRoss is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 09-28-09
Posts: 63
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by oem143 View Post
twitter is very good for all
I disagree. I think it's a waste of time for 97% of people. The other 3% are doing it for good reasons.
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #22  
Old 09-30-2009, 07:14 PM
theemerchant theemerchant is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 09-18-09
Posts: 18
iTrader: 0 / 0%
you know what, you can always check on yur account once in a while and delete the ones that didn't follow you to get the proportion or have an even better one. Or you can message the ones that didn't follow you and get them to follow you.
 
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-01-2009, 12:29 AM
warrichpk warrichpk is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: 05-12-09
Location: pakistan
Posts: 915
iTrader: 40 / 100%
Mr Khan invest money $$ to get Twitter
 
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-01-2009, 12:47 AM
vinr vinr is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 08-27-09
Location: India
Posts: 69
iTrader: 0 / 0%
of course followers should be more then your following because that indicate the popularity of your tweets and also shows how much people like to read them.
 
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-01-2009, 01:14 PM
jayjay jayjay is offline
Member
 
Join Date: 09-03-09
Posts: 49
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaan View Post
will you please tell me how can i increase followers on twitter ?
Just keep on following and mostly than not, they'll follow you as well, and post some interesting tweets.
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many Twitter followers do you have? DotComBum Social Network Marketing 129 11-13-2009 03:16 AM
How to get followers on Twitter DrVPS Social Network Marketing 12 08-19-2009 10:03 AM
How To Get more Followers in Twitter? ChrisB SEO Forum 19 07-30-2009 12:40 PM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:30 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC