Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-08-2011, 03:42 AM
+ Ego

[BASIC TUTORIAL] - Unlimited Twitter Followers for FREE

Spit is going to talk you through a cool technique that you may or may not already know about. This method will help you boost your twitter following, because lets face it, no matter how much you hate to admit it Twitter at the end of the day is a numbers game.

It's actually a popularity contest.

True, now most will claim that the number of followers you have is irrelevant and that it's more about WHO follows you back, but I highly doubt those individuals are authoritative figures on twitter anyway and while that is true for some of us, for those in marketing, seo or trying to build an online presence, numbers matter.

I kind of agree with them though, but as ego was trying to point out, if someone drops by your account and finds that you follow say, 50 people, and 20,000+ follow you back, it's safe to assume that their first impression will be 'this is either a celebrity, a friend of a celebrity or someone popular and known online worth following'.

So, Spit, start already, your intro is going to end up longer than this method you're going to share with everyone.

Right, so what you can do in order to gain followers without following them in return is visit and sign up to AddSocials.com (make sure to use a valid email address as you'll need to confirm your account - i'm also not affiliated with this site in any way and it's free to sign up to, i'm just sharing it to help others).

This site works on a point system, you can like peoples pages on facebook, view their websites or youtube videos and you end up racking points that you can later use to buy followers with. You can if you like follow others on twitter for points too but that defeats the purpose of not following for followers so just skip this step.

Once you sign up, login. Click around to see how things work, if you watch a full youtube video for example you ca get around 9 credits, you can mute the vids if they're boring. There's a website tab, it's the best choice if you want to earn credits fast. Just open the website tab, select all and then open all the websites in new tabs by right clicking on vist and open in new tab (or ctrl+click) and watch your credit score go up really fast.

Then just add your twitter account via the settings page where you can choose how many credits you want to offer per follow, then run the campaign and it'll go on as long as you have credits. Usually 2 credits per follower is the best amount and you can easily earn 200 credits by opening up like 50 tabs in a minute or two, that's a 100 followers a day if you spend just 2minutes opening websites tabs every morning. Super simple, super effective.

A few other sites that work in a similar way and can be used to increase your twitter following are Twiends and YouLikeHits (have not tried those but heard a lot about them).

Spit would never share a tool or service with fellow V7N members if he hadn't already tested it!

That's right, I have been using addsocials for a couple weeks and have over ~1,200 followers from this service as a result of using it a couple minutes a day. I follow around 70 accounts and I have hundreds of my own followers now tweeting me in reply to some of my tweets. It works, i never cared about them replying to my tweets but these are marketers and like minded people trying to gain followers too.

Good luck and happy tweeting!

Old 09-08-2011, 11:15 AM
+ Ego

Spit has got another quick tip for those looking to increase their twitter following but have no problem with following others in return

Yes I do ego, thanks for that little intro there.
If you want to just gain a few thousand followers then your best bet is to follow accounts set to auto-follow back! Below are 3 accounts that follow such users on twitter, so, follow everyone their following (max 1,000 a day).

Once you follow 2,000, wait a couple days till everyone on autofollow has followed you back, then use a tool to unfollow all those YOU'RE following, who are not following you back, like twitfresh.com for example.

The accounts I know of that have legit auto-follow accounts (not just bots, real people too btw) are:
  • twitter.com/autofollowback/
  • twitter.com/autofollowlist/
  • twitter.com/ifollowback/

You'll gain thousands this way, if you do it right, follow a couple thousand then wait a few days till everyone follows you and unfollow those that don't, then follow more (not the ones you unfollow of course) you'll gain at least 5,000-6,000 followers in like a week. Huge boost if you're wanting to gain followers fast!

You're so cool to share all this with everyone Spit!

I know ego, I don't know what comes over me but sometimes I feel like helping people out.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:44 AM
Blue Rose Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

How long do these follows stay on your profile though? Is it where you follow someone for a certain amount of points, and they do the same with you, so that points are given and received (endless cycle)? I tried a service like that once, that worked like that. Some followers stayed, others vanished as soon as they got their points.

Old 09-09-2011, 05:04 AM
+ Ego

Sam, some do unfollow all their followers again later on but the majority do in fact stay. Autofollow accounts have 10's of thousands of people who they follow so they never unfollow. Both methods work well with a good % remaining as followers.

At least this is the case in Spits experience!

Old 09-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
Sporting Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamrage View Post
How long do these follows stay on your profile though? Is it where you follow someone for a certain amount of points, and they do the same with you, so that points are given and received (endless cycle)? I tried a service like that once, that worked like that. Some followers stayed, others vanished as soon as they got their points.
I tried something called Letusfollow, didn't really do anything. The history says that I got 20 something followers one day, but I checked to see if any of them were still following, and none were. Never went back.

@Spit - I like how you talk in third person.

Old 09-13-2011, 07:42 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Hmmmm... interesting, lemme try that since you're the one who recommended it

I tried one site before, I forgot its name, all the followers I gain disappears after a couple of weeks, so I never tried anything else. Thanks for sharing this info.

Old 09-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
87 bounces

An alternative for this: Traffup.net

Old 09-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Honestly speaking I've stopped using such services to get unlimited followers, likes in FB, diggs, etc. because what I've learnt from my past experiences is that such inorganic and artificial ways do not last long. Sooner or later, either you lose those followers or you get banned because your account raises suspicion to these companies. I totally believe now to let things happen naturally... because even if you have 500 natural followers... it lasts and lasts forever without compromising on your account.

Old 09-27-2011, 03:29 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuySellDomainWebsite View Post
Honestly speaking I've stopped using such services to get unlimited followers, likes in FB, diggs, etc. because what I've learnt from my past experiences is that such inorganic and artificial ways do not last long. Sooner or later, either you lose those followers or you get banned because your account raises suspicion to these companies. I totally believe now to let things happen naturally... because even if you have 500 natural followers... it lasts and lasts forever without compromising on your account.
I agree. Natural methods do last longer and has more value. None of these companies would like artificial inflation techniques and could it be seen by them as spamming?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing