Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

View Poll Results: Would like to have an all in one Social Media Website
yes 2 50.00%
no 0 0%
may be 2 50.00%
i like it I want help you 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Lightbulb One Social Media Website That Handle Your All Social Media Accounts?

Would You Like To Have All in One Social Media website

Hello All Forum Members,
I am today writing this post because from the morning I have been thinking about a website that will handle all your social media website like facebook, twitter, ebuddy, myspace or even youtube also.
my idea is that for every social media website you need to go to their site and log in and also you need different log in detail and it takes lot of time sing in all of these and very hard to keep also.
I am thinking of making a website where you sign in once then you will just put your info for your social media website once then done next you have to just log in to only one website and that website will automatically log in you in all the social media site that you put info before. Now you just click on the icons of your desire social media website then do what you want. More on you can also read your emails from all email accounts you have like yahoo, msn, google and aol. plus it will provide you an instant messenger which you can use to talk to all you friends that are online either on facebook or yahoo both will show online with icon for you to recognize.
thanks a lot for reading my post and I want all of your suggestion about this idea also if someone like to help me get start with this think.

I know I am new with no trader but I thought this forum is a nice place to share and ask for help. plzz use poll option to help.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It's difficult because there website don't like spam and may be you have to fill captcha code. But you can search " social public ", it's a tool and you have payment.
Anyway, I use website http://socialposter.com to submit social website, it helped me a lot.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I doesn't mean to have a website that is for webmasters but I am talking about general people who are always trying to log in from one social media website to another. Did you get my point???

Old 10-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Yes, and there are plenty. Ebuddy is the one i use.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing