Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Banned

Should I buy Facebook Likes?

Hello friends,

I'm going to buy Facebook likes for my fanpage. But I don't have more experience about that. Can you give me advice about facebook likes, I should buy or not? and it's worthy?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2013, 04:30 AM

hello iTommy,

You will get Facebook like free for your fanpage then why you want to spend money for that.

Start to update your fanpage on regular base with unique and fresh content. Join new relevant group and post some thing interesting. If your post different and interesting then surely users will like your page. Like or share others post, leave comment on other post and build relationship in social media, thus spend some time to update your page and you will definitely gain like.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:00 AM
Contributing Member

Facebook Likes are really not a recommended way for increasing likes, i guess those likes are fake and not from targeted audience. So its better to create good and useful content and share it on regular interval and to your target audience. once you got good number of likes than increase likes will not be a problem.

Old 12-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid panchal View Post
hello iTommy,

You will get Facebook like free for your fanpage then why you want to spend money for that.

Start to update your fanpage on regular base with unique and fresh content. Join new relevant group and post some thing interesting. If your post different and interesting then surely users will like your page. Like or share others post, leave comment on other post and build relationship in social media, thus spend some time to update your page and you will definitely gain like.
Thanks sid, I will try your tips for my fanpage, hope I will get more likes than before

Old 12-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Contributing Member

From personal experience. a big NO.
Bought like a 100.000 to boost my page( to promote a product ) from SEOclerks. I had this big idea, that if people see an active page, and like 100k people liking it it will increase interest. Not the least! If a product you manage is worthless, not even 10M fans can boost you.
Same goes to twitter..
-Just my personal experience, perhaps somebody else might have been more talented or luckier than me.

Old 12-11-2013, 07:27 PM
v7n Mentor

Hey Tommy,

Human nature being what it is and particularly if you think you're going to do FB advertising it can be beneficial to buy a modest number of likes in the beginning.

Billy

Old 12-13-2013, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbilly View Post
Hey Tommy,

Human nature being what it is and particularly if you think you're going to do FB advertising it can be beneficial to buy a modest number of likes in the beginning.

Billy
Thanks for your suggestions, I will try Facebook ad for my websites. Do you think that it will bring more traffic for my website?

Old 12-13-2013, 07:43 AM
v7n Mentor

Hey Tommy,

My understanding is that ads that take a person off FB and to another site don't receive as many clicks as ads that point towards another FB page. Some folks recommend moving people from the FB ads to your FB page and from the FB page on to your website.

In general I think people find that performance of FB ads varies widely. They "work" for certain types of businesses and they don't "work" for others. Of course it also depends on how compelling your ads and your landing pages are as well. I didn't have a very good response to FB advertising and so I've discontinued it for the time being, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you. It's relatively cheap to give it a try.

Billy

Old 12-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbilly View Post
Hey Tommy,

My understanding is that ads that take a person off FB and to another site don't receive as many clicks as ads that point towards another FB page. Some folks recommend moving people from the FB ads to your FB page and from the FB page on to your website.

In general I think people find that performance of FB ads varies widely. They "work" for certain types of businesses and they don't "work" for others. Of course it also depends on how compelling your ads and your landing pages are as well. I didn't have a very good response to FB advertising and so I've discontinued it for the time being, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you. It's relatively cheap to give it a try.

Billy
Ok, I see, I will keep that in mind. Perhaps, I will try facebook in next days when everything is already!

Thanks for your tips.

Old 12-13-2013, 08:53 AM

Buying facebook like will not work as service provider might use tool or software for automatic like which comes in black hat SEO. so it will be better to get 5-6 real like instead of buying 1000 fake like

You can do it yourself by spending 20-30 minute per day on facebook. should not spend money for that . or can write attractive blog for target people to get like

Share impressive post ,images ,video on fb people will like them automatically

Old 12-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Contributing Member

Hey my friend if your looking to get Facebook likes you can go to www.Fiverr.com
there are people who do what your looking for an very affordable price.

Also another way of getting good quality like on your facebook fan page, is to be involved in some groups that pertain to your niche, and just post valuable content that sources back to your Fan page. Put your Fan page on a blog.

That should help you generate some natural likes...

Old 12-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Can I buy likes for my Facebook Page?

Quote:
No. Certain websites promise to provide large numbers of likes for your Page if you sign up and give them money. These websites typically use deceptive practices or are scams. People who like your Page this way will be less valuable to your Page because they won't necessarily have a genuine interest in what your Page is about. If Facebook's spam systems detect that your Page is connected to this type of activity, we'll place limits on your Page to prevent further violations of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Can I buy likes for my Facebook Page? - Facebook Managing a Page

Seems according to the Facebook TOS, that is a big fat NO!

Old 12-18-2013, 12:34 AM

no need of that. you can have free like for your fan page for that you have to share attractive and fresh content, pictures,videos and you can share your links over their.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru22 View Post
no need of that. you can have free like for your fan page for that you have to share attractive and fresh content, pictures,videos and you can share your links over their.
Thanks I'm trying that. Hope it will have more effective to increase fb likes.

Old 12-23-2013, 04:06 AM

With the decrease of facebook reach per post, it's not worth spending a lot of money for fans.

Old 12-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Contributing Member

Its not worth buying likes from other sites most of them are just spam accounts but you can trying getting likes from facebook ads and these likes will be targeted from the settings you select.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:46 AM
Contributing Member

Buying any social media followers for me is a strict NO, those services offer fake followers and will have no engagement, it might even get your account banned in some cases. If you have money to spend you can organize a giveaway where people need to like your page to enter the giveaway. Also there is a lot of free social media exchange websites that can help you get real likes in exchange with other people.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msocialh View Post
Buying any social media followers for me is a strict NO, those services offer fake followers and will have no engagement, it might even get your account banned in some cases. If you have money to spend you can organize a giveaway where people need to like your page to enter the giveaway. Also there is a lot of free social media exchange websites that can help you get real likes in exchange with other people.
I'm interested in that concept. Care to share the resources?

Old 01-28-2014, 05:16 AM

Yeah you can buy facebook likes. Every thing can be buy or purchase in this internet world. mostly people exchange the pages or use the reciprocal links for the getting likes.

Old 01-28-2014, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOWG View Post
Yeah you can buy facebook likes. Every thing can be buy or purchase in this internet world. mostly people exchange the pages or use the reciprocal links for the getting likes.
Did you even read the replies before posting? Buying likes is very bad.

Read the link below then post your opinion on it.

https://www.facebook.com/help/281084665319172

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread