Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 01-06-2016, 05:01 AM
Contributing Member

Thumbs down Visitors to get from twitter

How I can get visitors from twitter. I am new there and not understanding, how to use it to generate traffic? Please give me some usefull tips. Thanx in advance.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Contributing Member

About the niche, you should share interesting content.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:37 PM
Contributing Member

use hashtags. make interesting posts to attract followers. use the search function and see which users are talking about whatever your niche is and follow them. they will sometimes follow back but at the very least they will now be aware of you.

Old 01-08-2016, 03:29 AM
Contributing Member

First of all setup your twitter profile. Put links to your website, use a nice background/banner.
Then tweet the links of your blog post or site content.
Also use the popular hashtags from your niche. It will get your content visible to those who search using hashtags

Old 01-09-2016, 03:28 AM
Contributing Member

You won’t become a traffic powerhouse on Twitter overnight. You need to get as many follower as you can and follow this tactic:

Set yourself some simple goals for your first month. Try to gain 100 new followers, have meaningful conversations with 30 more influential Twitter users in your network, and gain the first trickle of new traffic from your tweets.

Old 01-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Contributing Member

First you have to visit another profile where traffics are available. I think from these research you will get few informative things which will help you to increasing your traffics.Then you have to apply these experience in your own profile. Such as you have decorate your profile with colorful banner. You have do meaningful posts and have to do meaningful conversation. If you do informative posts then you can share your profile link in other sites. Thus you can collect more and more traffics.

Old 01-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver.moon View Post
First of all setup your twitter profile. Put links to your website, use a nice background/banner.
Then tweet the links of your blog post or site content.
Also use the popular hashtags from your niche. It will get your content visible to those who search using hashtags
I did all that, but twitter doesn't work for me.
My niche (air conditioning) is twitter unfriendly, and it is very difficult to get even a retweet for the same blog posts i got tens of shares and likes.

Old 01-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Contributing Member

Thank You friends for your suggestions. I will follow all. Can you tell me why some tweets on twitter has @ tag?

Old 01-14-2016, 06:13 PM
Contributing Member

@ Tag is to tag another user, you are alerting them that you are mentioning them in a post. SImilar to fb they will get a 'notification' that they are being tagged.

Old 01-18-2016, 12:01 PM

Use twitter's search feature. You can type in a keyword and find people with similar interests to follow. You can also tweet out your links on twitter. I advise that you write some eye catching tweets and attach your links to them. People will click on your links and share them if the tweets and/or the content is good.

Old 01-20-2016, 09:54 PM
Contributing Member

Ok thanks all for your wonderful suggestions.

Old 02-02-2016, 10:56 AM
Contributing Member

Firstly define your audience and your buyer persona for your products/services.
Then start influence the correct people in order to gain more followers through twitter.
After that prepare a good social media plan and post interesting and high quality to drive traffic.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:59 PM
Contributing Member

Use hash tag, search for your target audience, Write unique and relatable content. I'm also new on twitter, after reading comments i got more ideas about promoting my site on Twitter.
Thank you all

Old 02-04-2016, 12:09 AM
Contributing Member

Thank you all for suggestions

Old 03-26-2016, 04:11 AM
Banned

twitter very helpful in getting more visitor. you can use short url or #hashtag and images..

Old 03-27-2016, 06:09 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunuber View Post
twitter very helpful in getting more visitor. you can use short url or #hashtag and images..
This is basic suggestions most people already know or may have been mentioned in this thread already.

Do you have any cool tricks on how to obtain new followers who are real human's that would actually help the thread creator in increase traffic hits to his website?

Old 03-28-2016, 06:59 AM
Contributing Member

use various plugin and user scripts so adding follower in mass way.

Old 05-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobrushing View Post
use various plugin and user scripts so adding follower in mass way.
What plugins to mention and do you know what type of website the thread creator is using? It's hard to recommend plugins (by names) on here without knowing details.

Personally stay away from scripts or people selling any type of service to promote your content on twitter or that promise you followers. These business's don't research your blogs/website niche in great detail for the best type of audience to go after.. Remember you want followers who are interested in what you do on your website. This gives you more chances at earning money off that one person the longer they keep following you.

I earned some followers by searching twitter for the type of content I write about or know a lot about (I've owned other blogs in different niches before). I Retweet these peoples tweets and sometimes write a short sentence or two with my honest feedback. Once and awhile those folks view my profile and see what I do on my twitter wall and follow me or just give my twitter wall a one time free advertising plug on there wall. I follow 29 people right now.

Old 06-26-2016, 10:47 AM
Contributing Member

You need to create a well-designed website and compelling content if you want to gain followers on Twitter. You can try Quora and help people with questions on forums. It works for me .

Old 06-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Contributing Member

Twitter is one of my favorite socia networking site. But you'll need to work real hard to get enough visitors. Here are some ways you can get visitors:
1. Ensure you have uploaded a profile picture and fill in your profile information. Many use that criteria to follow you.

2. Engagement is key. Makes you active and exposes you the more and increase the chances of getting followers. The lifespan of a tweet is only 15 mins.

3. Include hashtags and make mentions. When writing a post include hashtags and mention someone by include @then the name of the persons twitter handle.

4. Buy followers.
You can use the twitter business to buy followers. This is the fastest way to grow your followership easily.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing