Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 05-21-2016, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member

Facebook Marketing

I do income tax returns for locals. It is easy for me to share posts from my Facebook Business page to locals directly and to local groups. I am noy getting any customers from my work

Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2016, 12:42 PM

HI Chris,

You can try running some facebook campaigns to increase the website visitors for some good conversions And have some promotions on your page to increase the engagement rate.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Contributing Member

<aside>

Chris I have to be honest here. A lot of your posts start off with "I do income tax for locals", then you say you have a problem getting new business. You worry too much about getting online traffic, when you could get more business off line. So, yes, continue with SEO. Continue with SMM.

However if you are really looking for new business, there are 10 BNI groups within driving distance of your local. Some are new. Some are established. And some are just forming. They are your best, and fastest bet for new business.

</aside>

Old 10-30-2016, 03:46 AM

-first of all identify your target people,
- than search on FB with that specific targeted people by their interest or profession.
- than try to build good relationship with them and turn your friends into your customers gradually.
- it is not one night process. you'll have to invest your time to grow your business network.

do more research. try to satisfy your target market.

all the best.
Hope to see you successful in your business soon :-D

Old 10-30-2016, 06:24 AM
Contributing Member

Chris, I looked at your website and there are a couple of things that I would suggest. If growing your busines through social media is a target for you, you should have links to FB, twitter, etc on your website.
I would also suggest creating a blog. Not just for SEO purposes but to create content hat can be shared and linked to from local sources.
Finally, your FB page should have some humor and personal elements but it should also deliver financial pearls of wisdom and hacks that will be shared.
I am firm believer that marketing a local business has to start with strategy and be followed with welll balanced tactics. This will ensure you generate leads from all sources. Hope that helps.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:00 AM
Contributing Member

Few things I would like to mention:
Find your target audience and fb has some good options wherein you can select which audience you are willing to target.
Create a blog. Pick some keywords and write content that is related to your site. It will help you in the long run.

Old 12-27-2016, 03:38 AM
Contributing Member

I Think it is hard to get real customers through social media so you can try Google adwords, SEO if you are looking for serious customers.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing