Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 07-18-2016, 12:54 AM
Banned

How i increase Facebook Likes?

Hello Friends,
Please tell me how i increase large amount organic facebook likes and followers easily?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-18-2016, 02:10 AM

buy from face book

Old 07-18-2016, 03:55 AM
Contributing Member

Hi,

You should join more groups on facebook and follow more people. add more people on facebook profile and share more content.

Old 07-18-2016, 09:08 AM
Contributing Member

If you just want to increase likes and followers, I think the easiest way is paying for Likes. There are many guys provide that service.
But if you want it to be organic, you have to spend so much effort on it. Try to create good posts and publish your posts regularly. If you just started to build your page, you should pay for ads, because posting content (even good content) on the page that has a few followers is not so effective.

Old 07-18-2016, 09:35 AM

Cool LOCAL business networks are good for FB Likes!

The best way that I've seen to increase facebook likes is to ask folks directly, either that or become part of a business network of other likeminded professionals. For instance I am part of an online community of people who enjoy working as marketers promoting local businesses. We help companies like tow truck drivers and plumbers who are interested in promoting their business. The best way to get likes to to become part of a community of like minded people and then they will be glad to help you out. Also, likes are a simple metric. I recommend also getting involved in Facebook ads too, this ensures that you are tracking actual visitors to your business that may convert into a lead which may convert into DOLLARS! because likes without dollars are no fun at all. I hope this post was useful!

Old 07-18-2016, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisal khan View Post
buy from face book
Got any free ways? Try to get more detailed in your replies.

Old 07-21-2016, 03:18 AM

should be careful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accment View Post
Hi,

You should join more groups on facebook and follow more people. add more people on facebook profile and share more content.
doesnt this going to get you ban?

Old 07-21-2016, 04:37 AM
Banned

just boost your post and then it automatically get likes

Old 07-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by accment View Post
Hi,

Joining groups and following people will not get a new like to your fanpage. If that one person does not like your fanpage profile page image, the wall paper image nor the niche you are associated with, they will not like the page nor want to even visit the page again.

I got just over 500 likes on my page but doing nothing really. I work on getting traffic to my blog that is interested in my content and make sure I make it easily noticeable my Fanpage social media button if they want to like it. The people who liked my page actually like what I share on there so I know they real people.

I don't try to get into exchange likes schemes or beg people for likes. I want to earn mine the hard way but just building traffic to the blog and if they like my blog, they will find the like button to my page. I could get over 1,000 likes if I ran a paid advertising campaign on Facebook but only 30 to 40% of the likes would be people who will actually view/like the content I share on my page. The other likes might slowly be removed.

This just my opinion. I am not a facebook expert but believe in common sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by learn2do2 View Post
If you just want to increase likes and followers, I think the easiest way is paying for Likes. There are many guys provide that service.
But if you want it to be organic, you have to spend so much effort on it. Try to create good posts and publish your posts regularly. If you just started to build your page, you should pay for ads, because posting content (even good content) on the page that has a few followers is not so effective.
Buying likes from people selling these services is useless. It's fake traffic they sending you and chances are half the likes are people who was forced to like your page to view some sort of content...etc

I could start my own Like service because I know of a paid script to use to send loads of traffic to any website. But I use common sense and don't rip people off with products. I promote what I have used and paid for myself to test it out to see if it is what it says it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by access1solution View Post
just boost your post and then it automatically get likes
Do you have evidence that all those likes turn into loyal subscribers to your blog or official website? The goal of getting likes and followers on all social media accounts is to interact with them in the social world and not just share your content and not interact with your followers. Use social media as a way to get more personal with your followers so they trust you and when you share content, they will like it but view your website and maybe even buy stuff from your website.

Last year I used FB advertising for a few pages on my blog, 1 blog page has 1,200 likes and I made total in profits a few hundred dollars but received 1,200 likes. This tells me that people just liked my ad because I used a nice image and perhaps the catchy description I used. I know first hand that buying likes doesn't always work out well in regards to earning revenue off each like.

Old 10-29-2016, 12:57 PM

Start sharing your updates and posts on your Facebook page and engage with your followers to have good reach. You can also give it a bit of paid push to increase the number of followers

Old 11-01-2016, 11:09 PM

Facebook Likes can be increases by daily update your status or update image ,video in large amount.The image or video can be attracting or unique.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:16 AM
Contributing Member

I think building traffic to the site would do the magic. Put a social media like/follow button on your site. Getting more likes would prove nothing if the audience is not targeted . However, if you need, you may run campaign for that too.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:45 AM
Contributing Member

Just do not concentrate on the numbers. If you want to incrrease number of followers in the natural way - do your best and work hard on your content and publications. Only quality publications with virus effect could help you.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:49 PM

You should join more group follow more people. Post attracting image ,video ,and share it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread