Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 09-17-2016, 02:39 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Promoted Pins: How to Advertise on Pinterest

I'm not fan of Pinterest but sometimes submit stuff to my board. I'd rather invest elsewhere but if anyone is interested, check out the blog post below.

Quote:
Do you use Pinterest promoted pins?

Want to discover how they work?

To explore everything you need to know about promoted pins on Pinterest, I interview Vincent Ng.

More About This Show

The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers and business owners discover what works with social media marketing.

In this episode, I interview Vincent Ng, president of MCNG Marketing and author of Pinterest to Profits with Pintalysis. Vincent helps businesses succeed with Pinterest marketing and visual social media.
Continued at: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/p...st-vincent-ng/

Anyone going to do this?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-19-2016, 09:19 AM
Contributing Member

I don't know how to use Pinterest promoted pins. I've just pin some interesting quotes. There are many photo with more than 10k pins. I think it's good for promote something.

Old 10-11-2016, 04:40 PM

I actually like this post, its given me some good ideas for ways to promote some of my stuff. I do try to take pictures of cool stuff in real life when I can for things such as this.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing