Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 01-13-2017, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Twitter vs. Facebook – Which is Better for Your Brand?

This is a good read. Thoughts are welcomed.

Quote:
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos once said: “Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.” He was emphasizing that a strong brand is every company’s most valuable asset.

Social media is one of the best ways to build your brand. But there are hundreds of social media sites, so it can be difficult to know where to invest your attention. Many brands try to split their focus between Facebook and Twitter.

Which of these giants is the best for building a strong brand? Let’s look at a few factors to help you choose.
Continued at: http://www.bloggingtips.com/2017/01/...-better-brand/

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-14-2017, 08:46 PM

It was a good read. I was too lazy to verify their claims about demographics but im sure they are legit.

I was actually under the impression of the opposite, that facebook users were younger. I personally have had more success with facebook so far. Primarily because the groups and pages make it easier to share things.

On the flipside, my strategy with twitter is limited to follow/unfollow and posting good tweets to grow, but my accounts are small still. I still find them both important, but for me facebook has been better so far.

For some other areas such as Adult, Twitter is better as they allow adult accounts to exist.

Old 01-19-2017, 04:28 AM

Hey guys,
Twitter and Facebook both are most useful social media channel. we cant say that this one is better or this one is not better. both are equally important and beneficial. its important depend on your needs and trend. if you want to promote their business or increase the brand awareness then facebook is better then twitter because facebook in the trend to share by images or video. as well as if you want to say any think to specially target the audience and follow the ideal person to get update then twitter in better than facebook. so both are equally important no one is higher or no one is lower.

Old 01-19-2017, 08:14 AM
Contributing Member

You can't get away with doing paid promotions on either platform. From a cost perspective, Facebook definitely provides more bang for the buck. Twitter is far more expensive to advertise on. Also trolling on twitter has become a very real and menacing issue in many parts of the world. You can't just get away from it. It's become like the wild west. As far as the demographics are concerned, the younger ones have hopped away from both Facebook & twitter to instagram & snapchat. Both are at a loss here, but since Facebook owns instagram, it hasn't really lost that much. I'd place my bets on Facebook if I had to choose one of these.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:53 AM

I think Facebook is best for any brand. Facebook has more active users as compare to twitter.

1)Facebook has 1.79 billion approx active users per month and Twitter has 317 million approx monthly active users.

2) Facebook Marketing is affordable as compare to Twitter.

Old 01-25-2017, 05:59 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarthisingh16 View Post
I think Facebook is best for any brand. Facebook has more active users as compare to twitter.

1)Facebook has 1.79 billion approx active users per month and Twitter has 317 million approx monthly active users.

2) Facebook Marketing is affordable as compare to Twitter.
Any thoughts on the blog post?

Old 01-25-2017, 07:25 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrohitbca View Post
Hey guys,
Twitter and Facebook both are most useful social media channel. we cant say that this one is better or this one is not better. both are equally important and beneficial. its important depend on your needs and trend. if you want to promote their business or increase the brand awareness then facebook is better then twitter because facebook in the trend to share by images or video. as well as if you want to say any think to specially target the audience and follow the ideal person to get update then twitter in better than facebook. so both are equally important no one is higher or no one is lower.
So many contradictions in a single post!

Old 02-06-2017, 02:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Facebook will help more in social Network marketing. This is because there are aspects on those basis facebook is ahead of Twitter. Such as Facebook holds around 1 billion use while twitter holds 500 million. Facebook offers its services in more than 140 languages world wise while twitter in 29 languages. While facebook doesn’t restrict your post’s length and twitter does to 140 characters. So facebook has greater edge as compared to twitter.

Old 02-06-2017, 05:46 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I think twitter is the best for the marketing purpose

Old 02-06-2017, 07:58 AM

I think Facebook is best social media channels for brand promotion.

Old 02-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijitk View Post
Mostly blogger prefer twitter and you will found many celeb using tweeter on daily basis on other hand FB pages are running by some other person's not by the individuals

Old 02-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijitk View Post
Can you explain why?

Also, what is your opinion on the blog post I shared?

Old 03-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

It's just my first thought about the topic without reading any article. In many aspects, Twitter is better than Facebook for your brand. Why? Because Donald Trump is famous for using Twitter very well for his brand building. )

Old 03-07-2017, 08:01 PM

I have definitely had more ROI with Facebook ads, being able to target them properly and set up lead funnels for my roofing company has been great. I have tried setting up some campaigns on twitter to no avail... if targeting a younger demographic instagram and snapchat are ideal

Old 03-13-2017, 03:23 AM
v7n Mentor

Long term speaking Twitter is ideal. But if you are not there yet, FB can get you there.

Old 03-13-2017, 06:34 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

I just share content on twitter and people keep adding me to there list or sometimes I see retweets and I do not focus hard on twitter and wonder why I get so much love. lol

I only have 338 followers and never did any marketing to boost follower account. I like Facebook better because I belong to some wordpress support groups in which now I hardly ever post on but when I do, I help people out for free and don't advertise my blog in the group, it's listed in my profile in which does get some clicks depending on how good of a reply I made.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:57 AM

Facebook & Twitter both are awesome in their own Unique way... Myside of view I like Facebook more... and find it more ROI in Facebook Ads...

Old 03-31-2017, 04:15 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I think Twitter is better you branding. But facebook has its own value.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:52 PM
Contributing Member

I think Facebook is Good, because currently I am using both for my sites but I received much more response on my facebook page.

But I will suggest you to use few more like Instagram & Pinterest which is also good for your brand.

Old 12-21-2017, 02:45 AM

Twitter and Facebook each are maximum beneficial social media channels. Both are essential and beneficial for brand promotion. But if you talk about facts, Facebook has 2.07 billion monthly active users whereas Twitter has 330 million monthly active users as of 2017 so Facebook has a little edge over twitter.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing