Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1  
Old 02-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Altssolution's Avatar
Altssolution Altssolution is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 01-29-17
Location: v7n.com
Posts: 195
iTrader: 0 / 0%
How can I know from which Facebook group visitor come to my website?

anyone suggest from which Facebook group visitor come to my website?
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2  
Old 02-03-2017, 05:29 PM
HTMLBasicTutor's Avatar
HTMLBasicTutor HTMLBasicTutor is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: 10-29-07
Location: Canada
Posts: 26,459
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Perhaps if you Google facebook group tracking it would help solve your problem?
 
  #3  
Old 02-04-2017, 02:57 AM
Altssolution's Avatar
Altssolution Altssolution is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 01-29-17
Location: v7n.com
Posts: 195
iTrader: 0 / 0%
i searched everywhere, there is no tracking setup from facebook, but some third party's doing with subscriptions
 
  #4  
Old 02-04-2017, 04:45 AM
snakeair snakeair is offline
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018
 
Join Date: 12-31-07
Location: Medford, NJ
Posts: 54,771
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altssolution View Post
i searched everywhere, there is no tracking setup from facebook, but some third party's doing with subscriptions
I join groups in my niche and help people out with there problems without linking to my blog. Mainly I post in groups to get my name known as a problem solver. I have my blog listed In my profile so if someone wanted to know what type of blog I run, they will view my profile to get that and other details I have listed.

When people do that, I typically gain a new subscriber because they interested in what I provide or share. Those are the people that I can make money off of because they are already interested in what I have to say. That's how I use facebook groups to gain traffic that will certainly make me money eventually.
 
  #5  
Old 03-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Jim-Le Jim-Le is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 02-18-17
Location: United States
Posts: 51
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
I join groups in my niche and help people out with there problems without linking to my blog. Mainly I post in groups to get my name known as a problem solver. I have my blog listed In my profile so if someone wanted to know what type of blog I run, they will view my profile to get that and other details I have listed.

When people do that, I typically gain a new subscriber because they interested in what I provide or share. Those are the people that I can make money off of because they are already interested in what I have to say. That's how I use facebook groups to gain traffic that will certainly make me money eventually.
Smart way to drive traffic to your site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altssolution View Post
anyone suggest from which Facebook group visitor come to my website?
Add Google Analytics to your site and use UTM parameters in Google Analytics to know where traffic to your website comes from. For more info, please google " How to use UTM parameters in Google Analytics"
 
  #6  
Old 04-28-2017, 06:38 AM
Sarah Oberoi's Avatar
Sarah Oberoi Sarah Oberoi is offline
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-24-17
Posts: 64
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You can use url shortener services like goo(.)gl or bit(.)ly or create utm tags to track the visits from different facebook groups
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contus Groupon Clone: Facebook App For your Group buying website davidsoudez Sell Web Services 0 07-06-2011 04:58 AM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC