Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-20-2017, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

How to Maximize Your Facebook Reach

Don't forget to read the whole post before commenting.

Quote:
Is declining reach impacting your Facebook marketing ROI?

Looking to improve your Facebook exposure?

Organic reach has become harder to achieve on Facebook and marketers are turning to creative ways to get their messages seen.
Continued at: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/h...acebook-reach/

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-20-2017, 09:05 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

The first tip, is I think the best tip, if people naturally share your post, your image, or your message. Then you don't need to pay to promote the post or page on Facebook.

Number 2 is also a good idea - however it is depends on how well you have made the post . If it content good content then you see shares and a lot of people may see it before you need to pay to boost it.

Number 4 is the second best tip, This is something i did myself just last month on my Facebook page. I don't have many Facebook likes and I posted some new information. - As i didn't follow tip 1, I only naturally received around 10 views on the post.

When I boosted the post for $20 after a few days the post reached 1081 users views and 63 likes - in the past I only ever got 1 or 2 likes - and those don't count as they were from family or friends.

If you are not good at creating good content then just boost the post but the best thing is to do tip one correctly - create something which people want to share.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:35 PM
Contributing Member

I used to think that the audience for social media examiner (SME) was people at small and medium sized businesses. But this article seems to be written for big business.

Quote:

One of my favorite examples is this hilarious video by photo book publishing company Chatbooks. Granted, the company hired an agency and professional actress (super expensive!)

If you have a large business, you can apply for a blue check mark verification for your Facebook page.
These people have fancy ad agencies (like Ogilvy, JW Thompson etc) to design and plan their campaigns for them. Also their campaigns tend to be so expensive that they invariably end up getting a lot of reach, both organic and inorganic.

In the context of declining organic reach, SME should focus on helping small and medium businesses increase their reach rather than telling high paid corporate executives how to get work done from their agencies!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing