Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 04-08-2017, 09:38 AM

Lightbulb Removal of negative Facebook Review?

Hey,

Do you fellas have any experience with the removal of a negative review on facebook ?

Got a local store ( fb local business page with reviews activated doh) with 100 x 5 stars, and received 1 x 1 star with a bad comment. That was kinda our staff's fault but still, we sorted it out with that customer. He didn't feel like taking it down after we sorted it out, and we didn't want to ask him to do so. We wanted the removal / edit to be by his choice .

I was thinking about using the Report review feature. > "This has nothing to do with this page!"

I did it 10 times I think over the past month, but nothing happened. I'm now thinking of asking some of my friends to do that as well.

Its annoying as Fu** . only 5 stars reviews, awesome comments , and that ****ty review is always second . Even if since then that facebook page received 10-15 new reviews.

I googled facebook review removal services. but didn't find any . For various sites seems that these kind of services do exist ( yelp, amazon etc)

Let me know if you think of anything else,
Thank you

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

My opinion. Leave the review up. As long as staff replied to it with the correct information, people will see that the staff reply to any negative reviews and willing to straighten things out.

I personally find it suspicious if a company has like positive reviews and zero bad ones. To me it sounds like they removing the bad ones instead of responding to them and resolve them. You providing to potential clients you respond to all negative feedback in a professional way.

Old 04-08-2017, 12:50 PM

good point. but unfortunately we sorted it out with that customer directly. we didn't replied to that negative feedback.
now that feedback point its 1month + old . seems a bit late to reply there

Old 04-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

True but keep that in mind about leaving and responding to negative feedback in a professional way. You are showing potential customers that staff values each and every customers feedback.

I know that's something I look for in a company I want to do business with.

Old 04-08-2017, 05:33 PM

Now that I think about it, it's the same thing with me.

If I see bad reviews on sites, I'm checking the replies for those bad reviews so I can try and figure out if those reviews are actual or not.

Guess I'll do this on my next bad review. ( Hopefully it won't come anytime soon)

Old 04-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Why can't you post in reply to the negative review that the issue was discussed offline and resolved? At least then it does look like you saw the review and dealt with it.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing