Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-05-2017, 11:16 PM

Facebook likes

How to get more organic likes on Facebook?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2017, 12:21 AM
Contributing Member

There's no such thing as Facebook organic likes. You can try sharing content regularly, asking friends, family and customers for likes but they'll grow at a snails's pace. Besides, you should be looking to achieve specific objectives on Facebook - get people to read your posts, conclude a purchase etc. Likes by themselves have lost relevance.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Its depend on How a profile has reputation and quality of the post.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Latest Blog:
None

share your content in your related groups

Old 06-13-2017, 04:49 AM

There are many ways you can make your post interesting for others to get more likes. For this, first you make sure that the people who followed you or like your page are from your niche business or interested in your post. Irrelevant post to irrelevant people won’t work.
Use images as a regular part of your content strategy. Images get more impressions and likes than links.
Use Facebook page like plugin to all your blog posts and on your website.
Engage with other pages in your niche. Thoughtful comment can help you to engage with people.
Promote your page on your other social media accounts.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:36 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Are you talking about a personal account or a public page?
If you are talking about your own account, sharing entertaining posts, uploading good content or statuses often could help. Try increasing your contacts (i.e. your friends list) organically so you get more organic likes. If you have a particular career or are in college try becoming friends with the social contacts in that career stream or people near or who go to your campus.

If you are talking about a public page, share it with your friends (i.e you can share it on your profile or invite them to the page). You can promote it using facebook insights. This sounds inorganic but you aren't forcing anyone who views the ad to like your page. So if you do advertise and people like your content, they will like your page and posts organically

Old 06-13-2017, 10:17 PM
Contributing Member

search on google playstore, "invite to like your page" after adding from your chrome extension, then do it inviting all your friend. If you have many facebook then its your advantage. Encourage you friend to use their account just to invite all their friends.

Old 06-20-2017, 01:25 AM

Engage, Engage, Engage.

Post good social media content. interact with your fans.

Old 06-25-2017, 04:09 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamert View Post
search on google playstore, "invite to like your page" after adding from your chrome extension, then do it inviting all your friend. If you have many facebook then its your advantage. Encourage you friend to use their account just to invite all their friends.
Actually I have used same method for my facebook page and it works. I am going to give you a suggestion please do not use facebook autoliker for any cost. If You have a blog or Youtube channel then mension your Page there. You have to share your page more to get likes.

Old 06-27-2017, 04:00 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Totally depends on the quality of the post.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread