Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-28-2017, 09:05 AM
Banned

Is social media like Reddit provide do follow links or ni follow .

As I was working on Reddit from few months I was able to drive huge traffic to my blog [removed] .But I was not able to discover any liNk from Reddit on baclinko and other link checker.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-28-2017, 09:32 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivamjhalli View Post
As I was working on Reddit from few months I was able to drive huge traffic to my blog [removed] .But I was not able to discover any liNk from Reddit on baclinko and other link checker.
If this is true (my bolding above), why on God's green earth would you stress about links, when you, yourself, said you were "able to drive huge traffic to [your] blog" ??

"Links", and whether they are nofollow or not, is completely irrelevant in your case (if the traffic thing is true, that is).

Old 06-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Banned

It make me to drive traffic but the authority of website is not improving which results very less google organic traffic.

Old 06-28-2017, 10:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivamjhalli View Post
It make me to drive traffic but the authority of website is not improving which results very less google organic traffic.
My good fellow - if I currently had regular traffic coming to my site, I would not give a rat's @ss about organic listings or "authority". Which tends to support my suggestion that your "huge traffic to [your] blog" is bogus.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:54 PM

Reddit links tend to be nofollowed. Maybe your backlink checking tools are looking for followed links only? That's the only thing I can think of. Aside from that, I know from my experience with Majestic that it can take some time (weeks or months) for some backlinks to show up.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Closed Thread