Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-26-2017, 09:27 PM

Social Media Automation Tools

What if any social media automation tools do you use to streamline your social media presences? How has that tool been beneficial to you?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Contributing Member

There're are only 2 tools in my mind - Buffer and Meet Edgar.

Buffer - streamline your social media post (eg: Facebook & Twitter) into a buffer and post it on a schedule automatically. So you just have to fill up the queue, and let it release the post slowly.

Meet Edgar - reshare your post automatically, so that you'll always have something for your followers.

Old 08-17-2017, 07:16 AM

Hootsuite is great for me. I can set up listening panels to jump in conversations and sell my product.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Administrator

If you get a Klout account you can find new posts related to what Klout considers you an expert in and then schedule them to be posted. They give you a optimal time to post when you schedule.

HTML Basic Tutor - Learn how to code for better SEO
Basic Computer Information - Computer & internet basics for website owners

SEO troubleshooting and review services available. - Pm me.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member

I use IFTTT so that I just have to post to one platform and it automatically gets posted to others. Saves me a lot of time and effort.

Old 08-21-2017, 03:43 AM

Post Best Tool - Add Me Fast

Although it might take some effort and time along the way, for building social media presence, Add me Fast is the best tool that I have used for social media automation.

Old 09-22-2017, 06:01 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I sign vaguar's advice as far as IFTTT is concerned there is simply nothing that compares to that godly powerhouse of a tool. As far as twitter, I like the Google Spreadsheets SSBot, I got a couple thousand optimized tweets on deck thanks to that little Free99 gem

Old 10-07-2017, 12:36 AM

I use buffer and it's awesome for newbies

Old 10-12-2017, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesells View Post
What if any social media automation tools do you use to streamline your social media presences? How has that tool been beneficial to you?
Zapier is good because task that monitors like YouTube and when it finds a new video.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:07 PM

I and My team are using Buffer. I think it just took me less than 5 minutes to understand how it works then I start automating my posts.

Old 10-13-2017, 03:01 AM

I personally love Hootsuite. I know there are many similar tools which provides same features as this but it is just that since the beginning I just feel comfortable with it.

Old 10-16-2017, 03:57 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bockmary7 View Post
I personally love Hootsuite. I know there are many similar tools which provides same features as this but it is just that since the beginning I just feel comfortable with it.
i've looked into it but as it's paid for, and quite a bit i've not given it a go yet. why would you rate it over anything else that's free?

Old 10-17-2017, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadam View Post
i've looked into it but as it's paid for, and quite a bit i've not given it a go yet. why would you rate it over anything else that's free?
A couple of years ago, I tried a few free ones in the beginning but my personal experience says most of the free tools always offer limited functionalities which made me go with a paid option and after analyzing a couple of options I decided to go with hootsuite. And after that, as I mentioned earlier, I am so comfortable in using it that I just don't want to switch as I don't think there are a lot of difference in most of the paid social media automation tools.

Old 10-18-2017, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs_ng View Post
There're are only 2 tools in my mind - Buffer and Meet Edgar.

Buffer - streamline your social media post (eg: Facebook & Twitter) into a buffer and post it on a schedule automatically. So you just have to fill up the queue, and let it release the post slowly.

Meet Edgar - reshare your post automatically, so that you'll always have something for your followers.
Not tried yet these tools, maybe I should. Thanks you mention it here.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:27 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangugerty View Post
I sign vaguar's advice as far as IFTTT is concerned there is simply nothing that compares to that godly powerhouse of a tool. As far as twitter, I like the Google Spreadsheets SSBot, I got a couple thousand optimized tweets on deck thanks to that little Free99 gem
What's SSBot?

Old 10-23-2017, 12:27 AM

I love Hootsuite for that case. But I haven't tried any other tool than that.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing