Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-18-2017, 06:08 AM

Need help to choose a Twitter Alert tool

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had experience with Twitter Alert tool or also known as tweet alert? I am planing to subscribe but had no previous experience? Anyone who can share their experience with this kind of tool?

The twitter alert tool is tool that deliver you custom twitter alerts based on your criteria. The tool can send you alert when someone mention your brand name or some keyword. I need this tool because I have many clients that are very popular on Twitter and need to follow them.

I was planning to give it a try on mytweetalerts.com or twilert.com? Anyone have/had experience with them?

Cheers,
Branko

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2017, 07:30 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Glancing at the first website that came up in search results for the company name you stated, I can't see why you would be eager to give your money away. The service it is offering you could obtain from a variety of websites free. For example I saw one I used the other day called isocialtalk.

I didn't register with them or anything it just allows you to check for any brand or name being mentioned across several platforms. Though it seemed to really only work for twitter the other services failed.

Old 12-13-2017, 01:19 AM

Social Media
Links Exchanges
Directory Submissions
Press Releases
Article Marketing
Forum & Blog Commenting

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing