Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 10-09-2017, 09:47 AM
Administrator

13 Free Courses on Social Media Marketing

Those who would like to improve their social media marketing skills or are new to social media marketing might be interested in these free courses:
Quote:
Building a successful social media marketing strategy for your business takes careful planning, and a lot of trial and error. Get help developing your social media strategy and skills by enrolling in free online courses from educators and practitioners.

Here is a list of free courses to hone your social media marketing strategy. Some of these courses are single-lecture events. Others are multi-week classes within larger specializations....
13 Free Courses on Social Media Marketing
(I have no affiliation with any of these)

Those who have already taken any of the courses listed please give your feedback on your experience.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-16-2017, 03:54 PM
Contributing Member

what's your views on the link you posted?

Old 10-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadam View Post
what's your views on the link you posted?
I have not taken any of the courses yet. Hence why I asked for feedback from those who have so I can prioritize which ones are worth taking.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:03 AM

Every Business Courses has their own importance in their relative field. Business courses will let you understand your firm in depth including its nature and character which in return will help you to gain economic success in the future. Some of the important courses includes - finance for non finance training, finance related courses, cfo seminar, cfo course, office management course, secretary training, administrative training institute, personal assistant training, accounting and business management courses many more..

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing