Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 10-24-2017, 09:49 AM
Contributing Member

how to get facebook page likes/interaction

we're struggling to get our facebook page to have any sort of user interaction and like.

we have paid for loads of sponsored posts, boosted deals etc, post images of before and after, we don't spam, have tried a social media page guy to increase interaction for a week, have ideas for great things we can do with promotions, games, deals etc however with no user response there's no point in coming up with any great ideas.

what can we do? we're stuck as to how to get in front of the users who will genuinely like our page and then respond, comment etc to the deals we post.

any suggestions?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-24-2017, 10:54 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadam View Post
we're struggling to get our facebook page to have any sort of user interaction and like.

we have paid for loads of sponsored posts, boosted deals etc, post images of before and after, we don't spam, have tried a social media page guy to increase interaction for a week, have ideas for great things we can do with promotions, games, deals etc however with no user response there's no point in coming up with any great ideas.

what can we do? we're stuck as to how to get in front of the users who will genuinely like our page and then respond, comment etc to the deals we post.

any suggestions?
By "no user response", do you mean no traffic to the page? Or, no "likes"/conversions?

Old 11-01-2017, 10:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD View Post
By "no user response", do you mean no traffic to the page? Or, no "likes"/conversions?
no likes/conversions, but i doubt any traffic is coming. it says "150 people reached" on one post we did. a post that basically gave a free clean away to the first 5 people to comment. 150 people reached. zero comments. seems legit.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:54 AM

In order to increase FB like there is no option rather than running FB ads right now because getting like with just sharing is quite possible nowadays.

Old 11-23-2017, 07:21 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshal patil View Post
In order to increase FB like there is no option rather than running FB ads right now because getting like with just sharing is quite possible nowadays.
Hmmm. So, is it possible - or is it quite impossible??

Old 01-07-2018, 04:22 AM

Just took a quick look on your page, just a few things to start with:

1. Don't post before and after pictures separeted, do it in one picture, one next to the other. Some of the people who see the first picture have to come to your page to see the after picture, and people are lazy and they forget about it.

2. Put a visible link on your webpage to your facebook so people that are allready your customers can connect with you on facebbok. Also put a facebook link in your email signatures if you dont have them.

3. Don't put link, phone and a few hastags. Facebook is social, so hard selling doesn't work well!

To a bussines owner a facebook can be really hard and confusing.
I would suggest that you create a budget for social media and a result what do you want to achieve.
Maybe it's better to get some profesional help. It could cost more but you could go from loosing your time and not getting the results to more sales.

Old 01-12-2018, 12:42 AM

I recommend you get a social media manager to do an audit on your accounts. It could be there's something on your profile that turns off people (like having no photos, not enough information). It could also be something as simple as not having the right CTA on your posts.

I also suggest you try actually engaging with any followers that you already have before you create ads. And look at how your posts perform organically. It might be more cost effective to just boost posts that have some engagement rather than create ads you're not sure would get you any engagement or traffic.

Old 01-15-2018, 02:48 AM

Hi iMadam

Effective ways to increase your Facebook page fans:

-Engaging Content
-Live Videos
-Post Regularly
-Promote Page on Other Social Media Channels
-Contests
-Facebook Ads
-Offer Discount on Services/Products for New Facebook Likes

Cheers!

Old 01-27-2018, 05:43 AM

Hi iMadam

Here is some Effective ways I always to increase our Facebook page fans

-Join niche groups
- Create Content in image
-Do posting when most the peoples are online
-Live Videos
-Post Regularly
- Run contest Contests

Old 01-27-2018, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPSnet View Post
Hi iMadam

Effective ways to increase your Facebook page fans:

-Engaging Content
-Live Videos
-Post Regularly
-Contests
-Facebook Ads
-Offer Discount on Services/Products for New Facebook Likes

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamz Group View Post
Hi iMadam

Here is some Effective ways I always to increase our Facebook page fans

-Join niche groups
- Create Content in image
-Do posting when most the peoples are online
-Live Videos
-Post Regularly
- Run contest Contests
Either of you two want to describe any of your pointers with data or experience? And, I don't mean copying some definition from somewhere on the web either.

Old 03-15-2018, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imadam View Post

any suggestions?

Have you tried social media management tools? Because, I usually used to promote my client company in various social media's with the use of the some premium social media management tools.

Old 03-26-2018, 08:58 AM
Community Builder

Quote:
Either of you two want to describe any of your pointers with data or experience? And, I don't mean copying some definition from somewhere on the web either.
The suggestions in your quotes is exactly what you need be to doing, not questioning.

-Engaging Content (Ask engaging questions that relate to your niche)
-Live Videos (Video is so big right now, people are lazy and would rather watch a short clip vs reading a wall of text. Take video of your working process, of the machines you use, whatever your niche.. Having a personality will really pay off here..)
-Post Regularly (yes, schedule your post out if you need but you must be consistent on your posting. If your business doesn't have time to post, then it doesn't need a facebook page/group)
-Promote Page on Other Social Media Channels (Find similar groups and help/answer questions if you know them. This will in turn get targeted views and hopefully joins/follows for your biz)
-Contest (you can collect emails/followers, leads ect.. through them and people like free stuff)
-Facebook Ads (of course but do it correctly and don't waste your $)
-Offer Discount on Services/Products for New Facebook Likes (along the same lines as contest)

If you need more proof then a quick google for "how to market facebook groups/pages 2018" and you'll see several discussions that support it.

Last edited by Brandon Sheley; 03-26-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:05 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Sheley View Post
The suggestions in your quotes is exactly what you need be to doing, not questioning.
The two posts in question were members just posting for count. That shouldn't need any explanation.

Old 03-28-2018, 02:25 AM
Contributing Member

if I visit any page the first thing that attracts me is the images. mostly I focus on first few pictures then if they are interested then I tried to explore more. so as with the viewers, they look for the interesting things so try to post pictures and the videos that attract the attention of the viewers.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:21 AM
Community Builder

Quote:
The two posts in question were members just posting for count. That shouldn't need any explanation.
Regardless of why they are posting, the info they suggested is correct.

Old 03-28-2018, 05:58 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Regardless of why they are posting, the info they suggested is correct.
*I am a good driver
*I follow the rules of the road
*I maintain my car
*I drive with care

All true points, but without describing the pointers in any detail, the person who does not drive, but may want to learn how to drive, will read them and learns next to nothing about driving.

If the Moderator of "the driving forum" allows my post to "stick", and if others who think I'm a point of reference for driving want to pretend to be a good driver, and hopes to also get some "drivers rep" from the forum members, they'll just perpetuate that which they've seen, but will clearly have no idea of the topic themselves.

For someone who's been around here as long as you have, I'm surprised you need to be schooled on the topic of "posting for count".

Last edited by LMD; 03-28-2018 at 06:27 AM. Reason: add

Old 03-28-2018, 06:37 AM
Community Builder

So instead of helping the OP, you'd rather argue with me?

Lets get back on topic

Old 03-28-2018, 07:01 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
So instead of helping the OP, you'd rather argue with me?
I try to help people here think for themselves. I call out people that post for count here. And oh yes, you're the one that started this by trying to call me out - not the other way around. Sheesh!

Old 03-28-2018, 07:34 AM
Community Builder

Just use the report button if you think someone is spamming for post count. Adding this conversation isn't helping the site at all. This all started when you wanted to quote user without adding anything to the discussion.

If anything you should now see now that you are indeed just posting to increase your coverage, by your standards..lol

Old 03-28-2018, 07:53 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Just use the report button if you think someone is spamming for post count. Adding this conversation isn't helping the site at all. This all started when you wanted to quote user without adding anything to the discussion.

If anything you should now see now that you are indeed just posting to increase your coverage, by your standards..lol
FFS! You seem to have memory loss. You called me out. Now you are becoming idiotic and are the one posting for count.

BTW - I report a lot of posts here, and try to get the de facto pointer posters to explain, rather than just list things they read in another forum here. If you can figure it out, just look back at the thread and maybe even you might see what transpired.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing