Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 12-31-2017, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Building a Consistent Social Media Presence

Is your goal for 2018 to build your social media presence? Me too!
Quote:
Maintaining an active and consistent presence on social media is crucial for any business nowadays, as that is often its first point of contact with potential customers. Posting quality content and thoughtful comments is a good way to start engaging with your audience, but itís hardly enough if you want to stand out among a sea of competing businesses.

To expand your reach, grow your visibility, develop stronger relationships and increase your authority, you need to build and maintain a consistent presence on all of your social channels and share quality, engaging content multiple times a day. This will ultimately lead to enhanced brand recognition and higher ROI...
13 Effective Ways to Build a Consistent Social Media Presence

I was using Yoono to monitor and participate on social media but it is gone. It was great but I have not found a comparable replacement. I have Hootsuite for one site but I don't find it easy to use.

One of the sites I look after is a sports related site. Finding latest news from the big players in the industry is not a problem however it's pretty boring for followers when everyone posts the same stuff...

In the article referenced there are 13 ways to curate and post content. Which have you used and what is your feedback on their effectiveness (both good and bad) keeping in mind I want unique/off the beaten track content to share?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing