Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 01-22-2018, 10:19 PM

New for Facebook markeing

Hello all,

Please help me for Facebook paid marketing. i run one campain on facebook for my website. issue is i got large amount of CPC but when we check we are not get that much. please help me to understand

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2018, 04:23 AM
Contributing Member

You can drop the CPC cost with A/B testing.
Create within your Facebook campaign, copies of your ad and in each one change the target audience. One change each time without chaning the text or image. Therefore in one insert a different 'Interests' topic in the 'Detailed Targeting'. Create another ad with another 'Interest'. Make 2-4 of them and run one each time or day. Then pause the ads that cost more.

Repeat the same procedure, keeping the interests the same, but this time makes variations with the 'Placement/Platforms' field. Then keep the ads with the lowest CPC placements. Then repeat the same with 'Age', 'Gender' and so on.

If all the above don't give a good result (as long as you use a very attractive image, text and landing page), then consider learning AdWords. I prefer AdWords for my eCommerce store since its a very good investment (it takes a lot of time to learn).

Old 01-23-2018, 05:12 AM

When you create a Facebook ads make sure you check it for 3 days like after 3 days if it cannot get the sells you need to stop the ad and create the same like one, and also check the facebook ninja ads it's most useful for the get sells.

Best Regards,
Ricky Hill

Old 01-26-2018, 03:41 AM

Can you share the targeting you currently use for your campaigns? I may be able to take a look and help you there. You may be getting high CPCs because you're targeting a large generic audience without making use of ways to target only those people with higher probability of clicking.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing