Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing

Social Network Marketing Social media discussions. (Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace, LinkedIn, etc)

Share |
Old 02-09-2018, 03:08 AM

Pinterest Automation

Hey guys,

Does anyone do any Printerst automation?
- Auto Follow, Schedule pins etc.

Would you say its worth the time, if you using something like follow liker?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-09-2018, 04:13 AM

Defiantly going to implement tailwind into the equation, I hear Piqora is also very good?

- Do you think doing automated follow and unfollow is an idea, or rather target that manually?

Old 02-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Contributing Member

BoardBooster (paid solution) provides exclusively Pinterest automation and brings results (if you have thousands of followers). It has 2 important functions: 'Scheduler’ and ‘Looping'. With scheduler, you program pins to be loaded in boards from a secret board. So, you through pins in one go in a secret board and then everything is automatically repined (you save a lot of time).
'Looping' is rotating pins within a board so that your viewers see a new pins/day.

I made a step by step tutorial for BoardBooster on my website if you wish to learn how to use it (Menu>Tool Tutorial to Increase Pinterest Performance).
But still, you need too many thousands of followers to get results. Therefore is recommended to get a paid tool to thousands of followers before you get the benefit of BoardBooster. It's good to know that its
BoardBooster is free to use for the first 100 (re)pins.

Old 02-12-2018, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisf View Post
BoardBooster (paid solution) provides exclusively Pinterest automation and brings results (if you have thousands of followers). It has 2 important functions: 'Scheduler’ and ‘Looping'. With scheduler, you program pins to be loaded in boards from a secret board. So, you through pins in one go in a secret board and then everything is automatically repined (you save a lot of time).
'Looping' is rotating pins within a board so that your viewers see a new pins/day.

I made a step by step tutorial for BoardBooster on my website if you wish to learn how to use it (Menu>Tool Tutorial to Increase Pinterest Performance).
But still, you need too many thousands of followers to get results. Therefore is recommended to get a paid tool to thousands of followers before you get the benefit of BoardBooster. It's good to know that its
BoardBooster is free to use for the first 100 (re)pins.

Do you have a tool you could recommend for automated following and unfollowing?

Old 02-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Do you want to end up in Pinterest Jail?
Quote:
Don’t Mass Follow/Unfollow

Back in the early days of Pinterest marketing, there were tips floating around that the best way to gain followers was to follow a lot of them, then unfollow those who don’t follow you back. Following and unfollowing in bulk can get your Pinterest account suspended in no-time flat. Not only is it annoying for those being mass followed/unfollowed, it’s also going to clutter your news feed with potentially irrelevant content making repinning – a vital part of Pinterest marketing – practically impossible.

Only Use Third-Party Apps Approved By Pinterest

There are only a handful of third-party apps that Pinterest has included in their Business Insights API. These apps are the only ones that have direct and approved access to Pinterest’s data. Companies that ask for your Pinterest password for pin scheduling or scrape Pinterest’s data to gain analytics information are actually in violation of Pinterest’s terms of service. Using an app that goes against Terms of Service has resulted in users accounts being frozen, and can be dangerous to your online identity. So why risk it? Go ahead and give one of the approved apps, like Tailwind, a try....
How to Avoid Pinterest Jail

Quote:
What Twitter’s rules says about auto follow tools

Twitter has very strict rules when it comes to using any form of automated promotion services. When it comes to automated followings in particular, the site explicitly forbids any form of automated and indiscriminate bulk following. Here are some points to consider:

•Twitter defines aggressive following as the act of following hundreds or thousands of accounts for the sole purpose of attracting attention.

•The rule also extends to applications that are used to provide such services. Since it is not clear exactly how they work, there is a big chance that your account could unintentionally violate the rules.

•Twitter also states that such apps might also use your account to spread spam and malicious software.

•The platform advises against using such apps and services which require your username and password to supposedly add followers.

•Twitter warns against what it calls “aggressive follow churns.” This is the practice of following numerous accounts in quick succession for the sake of generating attention.

•Twitter also limits the number of accounts you can follow to 5000. Once your account reaches that number, restrictions on how many additional accounts you can follow are put into place. For the limits to be removed, you will need to increase the number of your followers first...
The Dangers of Twitter Auto Follower Tools

Old 02-13-2018, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTMLBasicTutor View Post
Hahahah! I would prefer not to go to any jail of any kind.
Thank you, that was actually my worry. Cause I did, it on twitter and so many random people. Ended up being more admin than anything.

Think I may get an API from Pinterest just to be sure. Thank you for the feedback. So manually following would be the safer and more effective way.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Marketing Forum > Social Network Marketing