Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Social Networking

Social Networking Social networking services, exchanges, or requests.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

WTS: Cheap Targeted Facebook Fans! *SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING*($17/1000 Fans) REAL

The Money is in the List!...Page. Pages for your business or site is a great way to directly connect and advertise your site! Facebook fan pages are highly coverted and great for publicity; branding; reputation and even Leads & Sales!
Our prices are a Fraction of our Competitors.
You can get triple the fans for the same you would get with some others .

Hello Warriors,
I'm here to clean cut the competition. With my new site here:
Index of /

I'll be launching a special service for Facebook Fans. If you're reading this you probably know the benefits of facebook fans so I'll save you why you need facebook fans and get straight to the point...the Price!

I'm giving you distributor rock bottom pricing with this SPECIAL Introductory Pricing Package.

I offer you two types of fans depending on your requirements and needs:

1) International Facebook Fans:
1000 Fans(We Guarantee 1000 but you'll likely get 5000+)= $30- $17 for First 2
2000 Fans(We Guarantee 2000 but you'll likely get 7000+)= $79- $29 for First 2

2) Mostly US, Can, UK
1000 Fans= $47- $37 for first 2
2000 Fans= $97- $79 for First 2

These are ROCK BOTTOM PRICING!

The only Catch? I'd need a review from you to receive the special pricing.

What Type of Fans You'll Be Getting?

Our Focus is quality and customer satisfaction; that's how you make it in business and this is no exception.

There is no point giving you bots for fans; you won't get any leads or low quality leads and we don't get your business again... WE want your Return Business

So we provide: REAL FACEBOOK FANS!

These fans are REAL and have no incentives into joining. You don't receive invites you receive FANS!

Old 10-02-2010, 10:34 AM

Can you do smaller packages?

Like:

Please respond ASAP

Old 10-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanseed View Post
Can you do smaller packages?

Like:

Please respond ASAP
Sorry the smallest I can do is 1000.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

How do you drive 1000 fans to a fanpage/fb page ?

Are you using automated tools ? How long do your fans tend to stick and are they active on the fanpages that tehy join ?

Old 10-17-2010, 02:23 PM

hello, I want to test you and post a review - I need 1k US fans - pls PM the details

thx a lot!

Old 10-18-2010, 10:14 AM

dude what kind of Fb services do you offer if you're not online 2 days in a row?

Old 10-18-2010, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancuso5 View Post
dude what kind of Fb services do you offer if you're not online 2 days in a row?
Some people have lives outside of there online stuff that they do. Keep this in mind.

BACK ON TOPIC

Old 10-19-2010, 03:19 AM

OK, now can you PM me or leave a contact email address?

Thanks

Old 10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewIncomeOpportuniti View Post
How do you drive 1000 fans to a fanpage/fb page ?

Are you using automated tools ? How long do your fans tend to stick and are they active on the fanpages that tehy join ?
Hey Newincomeopportunity,
No it is not automated. I have a team of workers who supply me the 1000 fans. These are highly targeted base on country. additionally they have no incentive to join thus joining on personal interest and will making it naturally niche targeted!

Because these are REAL facebook fans the fans will likely stick the duration unless you give them a reason to leave. As I said they have no incentive to join so generally it should request in genuinely interested members.
I cannot say if their active because I have no direct associations with the fans. I can't know who will join and who won't. decision. Since I do not force them or incentivize them to join I won't know what they do after they join.

My service is one of the cheapest prices on the web! Many people are charging $149/1000 US Fans however in all honestly the average is $99/1000 fans. The reason why my pricing is so low is because I work on low margins. My focus is on the success of my customer to do so I focus on great pricing yet without any loss in quality...the loss is in my profits

This has caused many larger social media companies to outsource to me their jobs. As a result a bulk of my orders come from indirect clients. I'm actually also working on 20th century fox movies! and many other official businesses. They are willing to outsource to me because of my pricing and quality.
Quote:
hello, I want to test you and post a review - I need 1k US fans - pls PM the details

thx a lot!
Thanks for your interest mancuso. I'll pm you shortly.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I do use v7n forum but I don't log in daily. I have a lot of work to manage. This isn't my own business. I have a huge network of sites as well as product sales thus I cannot devote 24/7 to this business.

I'm also flooded with orders because major social media companies outsource to me as their supplier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Some people have lives outside of there online stuff that they do. Keep this in mind.

BACK ON TOPIC
Thanks very very much
Quote:
OK, now can you PM me or leave a contact email address?

Thanks
I actually do have a contact email address. If you visit my site you'll see my updated price list and targeting. I've had numerous people contact me off v7n. This was why I came back because I was having many orders telling me they've seen my thread on v7n. V7n ROCKS!

Thanks everyone.

Please NOTE
Pricing above is no longer valid. All previous inquires will be honored however new pricing resides on http://www.fblike.co since I am unable to edit post here.
The savings are still incredible. It's still on a limited special offer however I've spread it out to more specific targeting offering US, UK, or Canada and International as well as Worldwide at different price range instead of just 2 limited targeting.[/U][/U]

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Social Networking