Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Discuss computer issues, tech gadgets and hardware, operating systems, browsers, broadband and wireless, virus, trojan, and spyware help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-07-2013, 04:29 PM

Best Graphic Design Laptops for 2013

I searched around the forum for this topic but the only threads were outdated so would discuss outdated technology.

I am looking for a laptop so I can work on the graphic design aspect of my business on the go (visiting family mostly).

Personally I want a PC not mac because all my programs are PC and I like it more than mac. I know little about computers, just what I want and need it to do. This laptop will be graphic design only; no video editing, no video games, no entertainment, etc

I want to be able to work in multiple programs at once (illustrator, photoshop, etc) with multiple files open in each program and no lag. I work with very large format files (large resolution and high raster prints) As well as having several internet tabs open so I can look at the orders, contact the buyer, etc.

My budget is $1200 right now but I am willing to wait and save up if this is absolutely not enough.

I am searching the internet for a list of laptops designed for graphic design and I'm surprised at how little info there is on the subject. Some enlightenment would be appreciated. A few specific laptop recommendations would be superb!

Last edited by Briii; 04-07-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > The Webmaster Forums > Tech Talk