Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Support Forums > V7N Forum Support > V7N Affiliate Support

V7N Affiliate Support Support forum for the V7N Affiliate Program.

Share |
Old 07-02-2016, 10:06 PM

A Great Affiliate Program!

I love V7N affiliate program. I have not made any sales so far though. That is because I have not been promoting it regularly. But I have read reviews about this program and joined it many years ago. I am still promoting it irregularly although I have plans to promote it on a separate website. I have a few suggestions to make (if I am allowed to make) so more and more people would come forward to promote V7N affiliate program. I am very sure the admin here would take into consideration the following suggestions.

1. In my affiliate area (possibly in everyone's I believe) certain banners are showing up at all (from the link code tab). This has been the case for many months now! I don't understand why the affiliate manager has not taken notice of it till now.

2. It would be nice if the current millennium shows up in the 'view area' on the home page of the affiliate area. It is showing only the year 1999 for ages.

3. I would like to make a humble request to the admin to help the affiliates of V7N by appointing an affiliate manager so the affiliates can get in touch with the affiliate manager from the affiliate area itself instead of going to the forums. This is because many affiliates I believe do not know who to address when it comes to affiliate program FAQs. In fact I was asked to contact the 'Escalate Media' when I raised a question a couple of months ago. I don't know what Escalate Media is and how to contact people there. A proper answer was not given to my question then.

Despite the problems mentioned above I still love to promote V7N affiliate program because it has an extraordinary pay plan and the directory itself is awesome! I will definitely make at least one sale this year!

I sincerely hope that the admin will pay attention to the above suggestions and do the needful, thanks in advance.

Last edited by prasanth5; 07-02-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-02-2016, 10:33 PM
Administrator

A message has been sent for the affiliates dept. regarding this thread.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Support Forums > V7N Forum Support > V7N Affiliate Support