Dreamweaver Tips & Tricks
1. Press F6 to view Expanded Tables (DaveyBoy)
This will blow up all tables, and seperate them so you can select tables that are behind other tables EASILY without having to cut-paste back and forth or switch to code view. If you`ve ever had a problem selecting at able to modify press F6 and give it a shot.
2. Save some keystrokes and press F10 to switch to code inspector view.
(CTRL+` will switch to code view)
3. Preview your work by pressing F12. (This will use your default browser)
4. Shift + Enter Will result in a line break, another time saver.
5. CTRL + F5 = Quick Tag Editor
If you would like a tip/trick for dreamweaver added please PM me the details or start a new thread and let me know.
Web development specialist.
Last edited by T0d; 10-22-2007 at 01:10 PM.