Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Design Lobby

Web Design Lobby Forum for general web design issues not specific to scripting or graphics.

Share |
Old 03-05-2013, 03:20 PM

Thumbs down Need a Membership solution that is pretty simple?

I am developing a site (it is already designed) that needs a membership element for the purpose of keeping some content from non-certified industry professionals (specifically prices). Those who are certified in their field would apply to register for the site. Anyone can view all of the content on the site except the limited amount kept from those not approved for registration. The approval process is manual and requires that those who request registration, submit an image/picture proving they are certified.

MailChimp is used for a mailing list. They can be used to make a form for this manual registration process, but they don't have an option to attach an image to the form. MailChimp did tell me that WuFoo could be a help to this. BUT If I have to use a membership software/plugin, will all of them need me to use their own registration form (which would make sense to me) in order to have a level of user that some information is kept from.

Do I need a full-fledged membership software/plugin or is there a simpler answer?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

DJ

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 03:53 AM

If you are using wordpress, a lot of free membership plugin (even the inbuilt one) will perfectly suit with your requirement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Design Lobby