Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Web Directory Issues

Web Directory Issues Issues pertaining to operating or dealing with online directories, or general info about DMOZ, Yahoo!, Google Directory, BOTW, Ezilon, etc.


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2007, 03:40 PM
sniperhiga's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,731
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Top 20 Paid Directories

I decided to make TOP 20 paid directories.
It based according pagerank, traffic, design, my own experience.

All of them have not only pr6-7-8, but also good pagerank for othe pages. They can provide pr4-6 backlink for regular paid submissions and even more if you apply for featured. SEOMA - last in the list loosing positions, i think that soon it will dissapear because they drop in pagerank in past 2-3 updates.

Enjoy.

1. AvivaDirectory
2. BOTW - .org
3. Haabaa
4. Yahoo Directory
5. Alive Directory
6. UncoverTheNet
7. Business
8. JoeAnt
9. SevenSeek
10. Clush
11. Ciff
12. v7n directory
13. Linksgiving
14. DollarLinking
15. Octopedia
16. IwebTool Directory
17. Site-Sift
18. WOWdirectory
19. Epitrope
20. Seoma - .net
__________________
My name is Sergey Rusak and I am founder of The Visibility - local website submission service.

Last edited by sniperhiga; 01-25-2007 at 04:09 PM.
 

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Webfu's Avatar
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
SEO Image

 
Join Date: 06-11-06
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 681
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Sweet,,, thank you for the list. Always good to see some good ones I never knew about.

Here's My List of Directories
__________________
______

._GregBeddor.com > Search Engine Optimization Services > Portland SEO Consultant

...`-> Webfu SEO > Internet Marketing > Web Design > Webfu-Design.com
 
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 09-29-06
Posts: 239
iTrader: 0 / 0%
would you recommend these directories for beginners or for those who have an established site and need more backlinks?
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2007, 04:49 PM
sniperhiga's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,731
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestmiler View Post
would you recommend these directories for beginners or for those who have an established site and need more backlinks?
Once i added my established site in 10-12 of them in one day and 1-2 weeks later my Google positions became better and increased me 10-15 extra visitors a day from search engines. Also, all of them send you 1-2 visitor a day if you submitted site like regular listing (cheapest one).
For beginners it is good sites also, and they can give you pr4 with next update.
Back in November... my friend added his site in most of them and got pr4 with first site and pr3 with another (last update).
__________________
My name is Sergey Rusak and I am founder of The Visibility - local website submission service.
 
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-12-06
Posts: 245
iTrader: 0 / 0%
You'd better include the page rank (home and inner page), featured/regular links price, etc. I think submitting to the 20 directories needs at lest $1500.
 
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 05:19 AM
2046's Avatar
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-16-07
Posts: 100
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhheng View Post
You'd better include the page rank (home and inner page), featured/regular links price, etc.
Yes I agree this.
 
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 05:52 AM
Batch's Avatar
Senior Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-17-06
Location: India
Posts: 318
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Nice Posts and of good help.
__________________
Find Your Old School Friends
 
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 06:12 AM
maldives's Avatar
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 06-18-06
Posts: 908
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Great list! Obviously there are plenty of other quality directories out there!
 
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 10-09-06
Posts: 32
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Nice list there, shame you couldn't include linksjuice.com
 
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 08:28 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 01-08-06
Posts: 480
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Great opionions
 
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 09:51 AM
sniperhiga's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,731
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryuk View Post
Nice list there, shame you couldn't include linksjuice.com
I was trying to pay for your directory submission and your PayPal account tells Abort, please check.

__________________
My name is Sergey Rusak and I am founder of The Visibility - local website submission service.
 
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:48 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-20-06
Posts: 101
iTrader: 0 / 0%
How to my directory the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhiga View Post
I decided to make TOP 20 paid directories.
It based according pagerank, traffic, design, my own experience.

All of them have not only pr6-7-8, but also good pagerank for othe pages. They can provide pr4-6 backlink for regular paid submissions and even more if you apply for featured. SEOMA - last in the list loosing positions, i think that soon it will dissapear because they drop in pagerank in past 2-3 updates.

Enjoy.

1. AvivaDirectory
2. BOTW - .org
3. Haabaa
4. Yahoo Directory
5. Alive Directory
6. UncoverTheNet
7. Business
8. JoeAnt
9. SevenSeek
10. Clush
11. Ciff
12. v7n directory
13. Linksgiving
14. DollarLinking
15. Octopedia
16. IwebTool Directory
17. Site-Sift
18. WOWdirectory
19. Epitrope
20. Seoma - .net
what all shoud i do to my directory businessfind.org so that next time when you form the list of top 20 paid directories, one shoud be occupied by businessfind.org or webexplore.org

Forgive thats possible and Forget thats not worth remembering.
__________________
Web Directory
Link building
 
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:54 AM
sniperhiga's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,731
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplore View Post
what all shoud i do to my directory businessfind.org so that next time when you form the list of top 20 paid directories, one shoud be occupied by businessfind.org or webexplore.org

Forgive thats possible and Forget thats not worth remembering.

Promote, promote, promote.
Find some pr8, pr9 backlinks like Aviva or v7n did.
Create affiliate program, and your banners will be everywhere.
__________________
My name is Sergey Rusak and I am founder of The Visibility - local website submission service.
 
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:58 AM
Member
 
Join Date: 01-14-07
Posts: 52
iTrader: 0 / 0%
i think yahoo, business.com are 1-2, and botw or joeant for 3.
 
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 10:59 AM
Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 12-20-06
Posts: 101
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Backlinks generation but how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhiga View Post
Promote, promote, promote.
Find some pr8, pr9 backlinks like Aviva or v7n did.
Create affiliate program, and your banners will be everywhere.
how easy or difficult is the process of generating backlinks? and what is the easy way to produce backlinks?
Also, tell me is it suggested to initially make a directory at free of cost to earn recognition among the visitors?

Forgive thats possible and Forget thats not worth remembering.
__________________
Web Directory
Link building
 
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2007, 11:03 AM
sniperhiga's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,731
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by webexplore View Post
how easy or difficult is the process of generating backlinks? and what is the easy way to produce backlinks?
Also, tell me is it suggested to initially make a directory at free of cost to earn recognition among the visitors?

Forgive thats possible and Forget thats not worth remembering.
I always suggest to have paid directory, with free directory you will get only bunch spam...
Build links checking other websites links. You can use www.iwebtool.com - backlink checker. If you see nice backlink other website got from cheap place ($1 -20) for pr5-7.... go for it and place your link in the same place. Somethimes you can even get good link for free using this way. www.dollarlinking.com - will give you pr5 for $1
__________________
My name is Sergey Rusak and I am founder of The Visibility - local website submission service.
 
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007, 07:08 AM
olddocks's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 04-03-06
Location: hrwebdir.org
Posts: 122
iTrader: 0 / 0%
i have my collection of best 25 and top 10 paid directories listed here something similar to yours.
 
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007, 07:19 AM
ilu's Avatar
ilu ilu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: 09-15-06
Location: www.dirkut.com
Posts: 454
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Thanks for sharing such a nice list.
__________________
Turnkey Websites
 
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2007, 07:51 AM
sniperhiga's Avatar
Contributing Member
 
Join Date: 10-31-06
Location: Boston
Posts: 1,731
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by olddocks View Post
i have my collection of best 25 and top 10 paid directories listed here something similar to yours.
Thank you for sharing...
__________________
My name is Sergey Rusak and I am founder of The Visibility - local website submission service.
 
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2007, 08:31 AM
-MGS-'s Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-19-06
Location: Manchester, Uk
Posts: 447
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhiga View Post
I decided to make TOP 20 paid directories.
It based according pagerank, traffic, design, my own experience.

All of them have not only pr6-7-8, but also good pagerank for othe pages. They can provide pr4-6 backlink for regular paid submissions and even more if you apply for featured. SEOMA - last in the list loosing positions, i think that soon it will dissapear because they drop in pagerank in past 2-3 updates.

Enjoy.

1. AvivaDirectory
2. BOTW - .org
3. Haabaa
4. Yahoo Directory
5. Alive Directory
6. UncoverTheNet
7. Business
8. JoeAnt
9. SevenSeek
10. Clush
11. Ciff
12. v7n directory
13. Linksgiving
14. DollarLinking
15. Octopedia
16. IwebTool Directory
17. Site-Sift
18. WOWdirectory
19. Epitrope
20. Seoma - .net
Thank you for the list! Very good!

-Dan
 
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Web Directory Issues

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do you keep track of your paid directories? mxracer170 Web Directory Issues 3 09-30-2007 10:18 PM
Paid Directories tdd1984 Web Directory Issues 0 01-12-2007 10:33 PM
Dealing With Paid Ads For Directories PAPABEAR1126 Web Directory Issues 7 07-28-2006 07:23 AM
Top 5 paid-inclusion directories under $100? m2k SEO Forum 41 08-31-2004 05:08 PM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.