Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

Share |
Old 12-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Contributing Member

namesecure.com

Just got namesecure.com 3 days, I order their domain, and I decided to get their hosting too, first day I tryed to use the hosing, it said that your account has been block for billing reasons. I email them, and they say, it will work in a few hours, its been 3 days now, and its still block, and they won't reply to any of my emails. Anyone else have any problem with this company.?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-23-2006, 08:06 PM

Bye, bye NameSecure: www.namesecure.com sucks!

My Dearest NameSecure,

I’m just a mess these days, thinking about our relationship and where we went wrong. Through all of the tough times – through the sporadic downtimes, the countless hours spent trying to make my scripts work with your overloaded servers, through the mounds of junk mail that slipped through your ever-vigilant spam filter, and yes, even through those restless days spent troubleshooting with your incompetent customer service representatives – I gave you my utmost…indeed, all my heart could give.

When you disappointed me, I turned the other cheek, reminiscing longingly about the early days of our blossoming relationship…the days when, lured by the promise of server robustness and reliability, competent and friendly customer service around the clock, and cross-platform and cross-language script compatibility, all for a modest monthly fee, I was enraptured by your commanding embrace. You promised the world to me, and I – naïve and in love – pledged my unwavering dedication to you. Through sickness and health, you would be the only hosting company for me.

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that those days of bliss have come to an end, never to return again. My heart insists, “We can work it out!” but my brain knows that after three business days, multiple electronic service requests, and countless hours spent calling your help line, only to hear busy signals time and time again, our harmonious life together is nothing but a distant, painful memory. Empty promises do not a Web host make.

In retrospect, I suppose I should have seen the signs long ago. This was certainly not the first time you were unavailable when I needed you most. As far back as three years ago, I can remember the restless nights alone…your all-too-convenient excuses for being unreachable when I called your name…your half-hearted attempts to make me happy, except when a payment or renewal was due. Like so many others, I was blinded by a false hope…a treacherous hope that a Web host that appeared too good to be true was not.

Well you are too good to be true, NameSecure. I used to think you were different, but now I know you’re as fickle as all those other bargain hosts out there, promising anything to have your way with a kind and honest Web developer like myself. And I’ve had enough.

On behalf of Web developers everywhere, I’m taking my business elsewhere…to a host that will appreciate me for who I am, even when times are rough…to a host that will be there for me through thick and thin…to a host that truly is all of the things you claim to be, but are not.

I write this, our final communication, without even the slightest pang of regret, for I know that if this note reaches but one other developer who might otherwise have fallen victim to your treacherous ways, my heartache will not have been for naught.

So long, NameSecure. May your days be filled with cancellations and loneliness!

Your victim no longer,

Mr. Unhappy

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum