Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-06-2011, 01:26 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Using SMTP service that in another server, HOWTO set current server using whm/cpanel?

Hi guys,

i use a dedicated server, i cant send email to yahoo mail, i didnt send spam and already send bulkmaster to yahoo mail postmaster few times, but still didnt granted, like others people here, i cant move to another hosting company for now, its ok i dont blame the hosting company since they are very cheap, only get this problem with yahoo mail

so the solution, i use SMTP service that in another server, i already ordered one with max 25.000 emails/month. Here are the authenticated SMTP details in another server I got for example :
Server: authsmtp.otherdomain.com
Username: username@authsmtp.otherdomain.com
Password: password

I already try it, i can use it with outlook express, its works sended to yahoo mail

Now can i set it inside the whm/cpanel? so i can use it for the entire email in the server, like the emails via php (ie. forum registration) and others, not only in outlook express via my computer

The SMTP service company only give methode using outlook express, not using whm/cpanel

Nb. And if its can, just need to route the following domains mail through this account, but if its cant its ok for all email just like the above its enough
yahoo.co.uk
yahoo.com
yahoo.cn
yahoo.ca
yahoo.com.au
yahoo.co.in
ymail.com
yahoo.fr
rocketmail.com
btinternet.com

Old 06-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

please help guys, i just need email sended from PHP mail() for using above SMTP relay, since half email are sended from the script (for example vbulletin , phpbb, and others php script that i use now), not just from outlook express that i already can set right now

if you can show me how to do this, or there is tutorial url please let me know, my host say cant help since i am using unmanaged server

Old 06-09-2011, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketmen View Post
please help guys, i just need email sended from PHP mail() for using above SMTP relay, since half email are sended from the script (for example vbulletin , phpbb, and others php script that i use now), not just from outlook express that i already can set right now

if you can show me how to do this, or there is tutorial url please let me know, my host say cant help since i am using unmanaged server
That could be clocked by your current web hosting service provider. I do not know whole story but why don't you want to discuss that with your web hosting provider?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum