Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 04-04-2012, 09:56 PM

Serious Reviews Required for Windows VPS Hosting Companies in USA

Hi
We want a very good Windows VPS Hosting Company in USA (somewhere in Dallas would be preffered but other locations in USA are fine too.
Our ideal Budget is somewhere around $50 (less than this). But looking forward for very good processors , 2MB RAM and excellent internet speed.
We have researched some companies over the internet but would like to know their reviews . Anyone who have personally used their services send us genuine reviews. We will be running applications which will have a lot of database interactions.
1) softsyshosting.com/windows-vps.aspx
2) ultimahosts.net/
3) nfoservers.com/order-virtual-dedicated-server.php
4) jodohost.com/
Please recommend us any other companies which are very good and their support is excellent and very important : their VPS is nearly never DOWN.
Thanks For Reading.

Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Contributing Member

At that budget, I guess you would only be looking for basic server management. I recommend myhosting, which I believe is better than the options you listed. MyHosting have datacenter in NY, I believe.

Old 04-23-2012, 05:48 AM

Thanks alemcherry.

I already purchased VPS hosting at Myhosting.com but their datacenter is in Canada. If they would have any datacenter in USA , then i would not have been shifting as well.

This is because of SEO reasons as we would like to target the whole world , i would like the servers to be situated in USA.

Also i have read many negative reviews of myhosting.com and have read some good reviews of above websites thats why i came up with this list.

I dont want to switch hosts for long and thats why looking for a very good VPS hosting. Please help me users. i would now like to finalize this asap.

Thanks

Old 04-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Try webhostingjury dot com to find decent hosting. Ignore the adverts and just check out the customer reviews. Click on the column headings to sort them. It provides reliability and customer service reviews from actual users. I'm not connected to them, but I used them a while ago when I changed servers. Found a hosting company that had high number of feedback and had high scores for reliability and customer service. Found a host that was excellent.

Old 06-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

I would say the better option is to check in the offer section of this forum , you would find many best vps providers there with their discount plan i think then it would be easy for you to choose the right host for you . also i would say you just mention RAM in your requirements what about other spec.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum