Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTommy View Post
We have more websites thus still looking for more new choices about VPS or Dedicated servers, Do you know some good VPS hosting companies that you hosted your websites on it that have good support, high speed and good price, please recommend me some. Thanks
Tommy, I've noticed the last time you visited V7N was on March 2, 2016.

Could you please tell us if you found the provider for these websites?

If so, what was your choice and what made you pick that provider? Right now people just saying names without posting enough details to convince us to switch to that host.

No use keeping this thread active if you are not going to reply.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2016, 10:28 PM

Smile blog hosting?

It depends on what you are hosting..if you have many blogs at once to manage try out : easyblognetworks com , I am not associated with it , I have used it before though.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:45 PM

Ramnode is always a good choice for VPS's (Premium lineup uses E3's - faster single core performance). Digital Ocean & Linode are also great picks.

I've been testing OVH's VPS lineup which is also pretty great for the price, although I got hit with a bit of downtime on 1 VPS after some node issues and a power outage. Other 2 are running great though.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:56 PM

Delimiter, I've never heard of Ramnode, Digital Ocean or Linode. These are all new to me. Could you please tell me what you mean when you say Ramnode is a good choice for VPS's.(What are VPS's and what do you mean by single core performance?) I'm so sorry to ask this but i am not familiar with the jargon yet so i really appreciate your help with this. Thanks.

Old 04-05-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyardwillie View Post
(What are VPS's and what do you mean by single core performance?) I'm so sorry to ask this but i am not familiar with the jargon yet so i really appreciate your help with this. Thanks.
Can't.. tell.. if.. serious.. The thread is about VPS hosting.

Definition: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

Companies that offer them:

ramnode.com
digitalocean.com
linode.com

Old 04-11-2016, 12:38 AM
Contributing Member

If you are searching for managed then I will suggest knownhost and if you are searching for unmanaged then vultr or atlantic.net

Old 05-08-2016, 11:07 PM

Do you need control panel with the new vps or server? Any prefer location?

Old 05-09-2016, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by annehertz View Post
It depends on what you are hosting..if you have many blogs at once to manage try out : easyblognetworks com , I am not associated with it , I have used it before though.
I have not ever used their service before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delimiter View Post
Ramnode is always a good choice for VPS's (Premium lineup uses E3's - faster single core performance). Digital Ocean & Linode are also great picks.
I've been testing OVH's VPS lineup which is also pretty great for the price, although I got hit with a bit of downtime on 1 VPS after some node issues and a power outage. Other 2 are running great though.
Yeah Ramnode is a good hosting but sometimes you get suspended if your traffic is too high and using more server resources. Also as my experience then hosting on RN, you can get more DDOS attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaBangNet View Post
Do you need control panel with the new vps or server? Any prefer location?
Of course I have bought a web control panel (lifetime license) but sometimes I still need to use cPanel.

Preferred locations are US, CA but prefer US.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:07 AM
Contributing Member

Hi,

If you are looking for good VPS hosting service at an affordable price then DigitalOcean is the best one to choose but you need to have technical skills to install WordPress and importing your present content to this hosting service.

HostGator and BlueHost are also offering VPS hosting and they do the transfer of your present websites to their servers free of cost.

HostGator is offering at lowest prices compared to the BlueHost but they are giving 1GB RAM only, based on your requirement choose the best services, don't go for cheap web VPS hosting services.

I hope this information will help you or check out for other answers by other users in this thread.

Old 06-30-2016, 02:53 AM

Have been using VPSGet.com for a half-year for now and had no issues, but only good performance and stability, here is my benchmark I've made it some time ago, but nothing changed since that time. http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2016...EP0TbdCWNHmXCv

Old 08-08-2016, 12:14 AM

I prefer dreamhost is the best company

Old 08-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Contributing Member

Dreamhost and Hostgator are best companies from which you can get VPS or dedicated hosting. Other than this you can go for Arvixe and Godaddy they are also well know companies which good brand image.

Thanks

Old 08-09-2016, 02:52 AM

Yes ,i am also suggest for dedicated server, and try new hosting providers,they will provide good config server with good support with in low budget.

Old 08-20-2016, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Tommy, I've noticed the last time you visited V7N was on March 2, 2016.

Could you please tell us if you found the provider for these websites?

If so, what was your choice and what made you pick that provider? Right now people just saying names without posting enough details to convince us to switch to that host.

No use keeping this thread active if you are not going to reply.
Hi Snakeair,

Sorry I missed your reply

To be honest I am still finding VPS companies anytime fro my clients

This week we are find a new VPS for a client and I posted it on my site here

http://forumweb.hosting/13513-needin...-55-month.html

I hope I can find more good VPS companies for my clients but it also requires more time to check to go with a good VPS hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhalle View Post
Dreamhost and Hostgator are best companies from which you can get VPS or dedicated hosting. Other than this you can go for Arvixe and Godaddy they are also well know companies which good brand image.

Thanks
I used these hosting companies and left them, bad support and low quality time by time.

I think we should choice other VPS companies, still there are more good VPS companies out there need us to check.

Thanks and cheers,

Last edited by iTommy; 08-20-2016 at 01:55 AM.

Old 08-20-2016, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Tommy, I am on the $30 plan right now at Cloudways since Nov. 2015 and love it.

https://www.cloudways.com/en/features.php

They have a free 14 day trial but you have to use a payment method incase you decided to switch to paid account at the end of the trial. Cancel at any time. I wrote a review how to migrate a wordpress blog to cloudways.

Basically cloudways has a wordpress plugin you use to migrate the blog to there webhost and you just have to change the DNS servers.

Old 08-23-2016, 12:06 AM
Contributing Member

Free trial on VPS? I have never heard about free trial on VPS. I think that is reallt risky for web host as might attract a lot of spammers, scammers etc. I think that choice of VPS depends on location. For EU as for me that is eurovps, for us - hostingsource.
But everything depends on the goals also. Some hosts design their servers for various purposes.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:00 AM

Digital Ocean, DreamHost, Linode or cloudways, interserver, my friends using and they reviews as good. Check about these companies. you cant ge a perfect VPS provider. My choice i will go with Interserver or Dreamhost.

Old 09-09-2016, 08:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk7887 View Post
Digital Ocean, DreamHost, Linode or cloudways, interserver, my friends using and they reviews as good. Check about these companies. you cant ge a perfect VPS provider. My choice i will go with Interserver or Dreamhost.
I have not tried Linode before, maybe I will have a look and try it if it fits my requirements

Thanks

Old 10-13-2016, 05:19 AM
Contributing Member

I recommend Dreamhost. Since they provide, great uptime.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:34 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
you can go for godaddy
According to my experience never go for godaddy you will be out of resource .
I recommend you Hostgator for VPS hosting . It is cheap and fast server response time.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Closed Thread