Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Web Hosting Forum Discuss web hosting related stuff.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-30-2016, 01:10 AM
Banned

On which basis we can judge the best hosting providers?

Hello everyone I want to know that on which basis we can judge the hosting provider's services, so that we can find good hosting provider.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicewright View Post
Hello everyone I want to know that on which basis we can judge the hosting provider's services, so that we can find good hosting provider.
For me here is my opinion.

There whole support system.

Includes detailed documentation, FAQ's, How To articles, common Hosting problems & fix's. Fast email support, fast chat support.

Support staff who know how to deal with a nasty customer without insulting or degrading them. FYI, When a website is down, it is costing money so the client will be pissed off, good staff should know how to deal with these folks to keep that person as a client.

Old 05-06-2016, 12:10 AM

There are numerous primitives that make a web host a reliable hosting provider such as technical support, hardware and uptime guaranty. There are other factors also to be considered while choosing a reliable web host. Kindly have a look over the below mentioned article there you will find the complete guide for choosing a reliable web host

http://razashaikh.postach.io/post/consider-these-4-things-while-selecting-a-web-hosting-provider

Old 05-11-2016, 07:03 PM
Contributing Member

On the basis of UPtime and Technical Support.

Old 05-12-2016, 04:21 PM

Uptime is a must but a lot of web host lie about there uptime because that's a key thing potential clients will check first.

Everyone read this because the more information that you know, the better decision you will make in choosing a web host that you might keep for a very long time. I'm with my host for just over a year but have used 6 web hosts in the past 16 years I've been online. lol

6 Lies Your Web Hosting Company Told You

Quote:
Searching for the right web host is a daunting process – and it’s not made any easier by misleading advertising.

Check out almost any web hosting company’s website, and they’ll sound amazing. Many of them promise unlimited resources and guarantees on everything, all available for a few dollars a month.

But if you dig a little deeper, you’ll find that those promises aren’t all that they’re cracked up to be. All too often, you get what you pay for.

That doesn’t have to be the case, though. Once you’re familiar with some of the most common false advertising tricks listed below, you’ll be able to better spot which web hosting companies are the real deal – and which ones are lying to you.
Continued at: http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed....pany-told-you/

Old 05-22-2016, 09:30 PM
Banned

There are many things to be considered like,
- Uptime of hosting services
- Quick and Excellent Support team
- Money-back guarantee
- Quick or instant setup
- High performance services at reasonable Rates
- No Overselling of Resources.
and etc.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Uptime is a must but a lot of web host lie about there uptime because that's a key thing potential clients will check first.

Everyone read this because the more information that you know, the better decision you will make in choosing a web host that you might keep for a very long time. I'm with my host for just over a year but have used 6 web hosts in the past 16 years I've been online. lol

6 Lies Your Web Hosting Company Told You

Continued at: http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed....pany-told-you/
Certainly agree with you here, also see if you can initiate a sales chat and ask your queries before choosing the right providers. What I also see is that the same hosting companies getting listed on most of the review sites, so it's a bit tough to select but that shouldn't scare you as there are so many companies to choose from. Make sure you do your due diligence using the pointers mentioned in this thread.

Old 05-26-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosting advisor View Post
Certainly agree with you here, also see if you can initiate a sales chat and ask your queries before choosing the right providers. What I also see is that the same hosting companies getting listed on most of the review sites, so it's a bit tough to select but that shouldn't scare you as there are so many companies to choose from. Make sure you do your due diligence using the pointers mentioned in this thread.
Of course the review sites are mostly sites created for affiliate commissions so they tend to tweak there website in favor of the same old ones we typically see.

Before I moved to the cloud I asked a lot of questions on 2 different web hosts I've heard good reviews about. 1 of them I picked because it was the best thing for me at that time and well I like the settings I control for my VPS. Leaves me options for the future.

Old 05-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Banned

Thanks to all of you for your valuable advises. There are many who make it easy to understand that how to choose best hosting provider.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Web Development > Web Hosting Forum

Closed Thread