Originally Posted by lordspace
First, you have to check what's installed on your server:
* Does your server have a static IP ?
* Learn linux editors pico, vi, emacs etc.
* Web server (apache) + php/perl + virtual host
* Add an "A" record of your domains to point to your server's IP address (some registrars do offer an option to add several sub domains if your doesn't do that, ZoneEdit is a good option (free for first 5 domain slots))
* UPS ?
1. yes, i have static ip
2. i have experience of work with vi, so i can add content to httpd.conf file
2. apache2/ php, mysql is istalled
3. i'm going to point here (on second server) subdomain.
so i'll add A record for this subdomain on main domain control panel.
just need to know, what i must add here in httpd.conf