Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace

The Webmaster Marketplace Offer your SEO, web design, link building or other webmaster related services here.

Share |
Old 08-13-2009, 05:17 AM

Lightbulb Improved Integrated Link Building | Great VFM | Supreme Quality

After our previous successful thread at DP, we have improved our service, added more features and made it a all-in-one solution for link building

If you are an Internet Marketer, you know one thing, incoming links is the key to good search engine ranking. Good search engine ranking helps you make good money!

Best way to gain good search engine ranking is one way links. If done in a natural way, one way linking could catapult you to the first page even the top position.
Some of the ways to get great one way links are

Web 2.0 sites
Article Sites
Social Bookmark sites
RSS directories
Profile Links (Angelas And Paul Type)

Combine all five of these and you have the recipe for great SERP.

This is what we offer:

------------------------------------------------------------

Integrated Link Building:

Step 1:

We submit your main URL to 75-100 sites manually.

Step 2:

We write one unique article based on the keyword given by you and spin it 10 times each with a difference of minimum 30% and create a ring of web 2.0 properties on reputed sites

We embed 2 contextual links to your main site and one link to the next website. (Some people prefer that we don’t link the web 2.0 properties together we can accommodate such requests too)

Step 3:

We then take all the web 2.0 properties and bookmark them randomly to 20+ social bookmarks.

Features

Step 4:

We then take the RSS feeds of every one of the web 2.0 property and submit it to 15+ RS feed directories.

Step 5:

We also Ping all the URLs of web 2.0 sites to a list of good spiders without raising spam Alarm.

Step 6:

We signup on 30+ Angela and Paul type web 2.0 sites and add some relavent About Me and your links.

Step 7:

We write another 500 word article based on the keyword you supply and spin it 10 times. We then submit your articles to 125-150 article directories. Linking is done through the author bio. We also submit to the top article Directories such as Ezine and Article Dashboard.

After everything is completed we send you a complete report including the user accounts for the Web 2.0 properties(12-15 of them), Web 2.0 Profile Sites(30 of them), Article Sites (We will give email we used for signup ...Yes all 125 of them).

Why Must you Choose Us:

So here is the price:

Price per package is $127

For the first few days, promo price:$100

No review copies are being offered. There are plenty of reviews below.

Demo Reports from our previous thread will be added soon in the following link:

http://xprolinks.com/service/reports/

Turnaround time varies according to the package so contact me via PM or the IM below. For a single package, the turn around time is 5 days.

PS: For custom and bulk Link building needs please contact me by PM.

PM me with your order.

Reviews from my previous thread:

[REMOVED - Broken]

Quote:
This was a good service with fast turnaround and good communication. All round a good job. I like this service because you get a few bookmarks and links to the places where the articles were posted. Article rewriting was very readable. Good value for the busy web marketer.
Quote:
sorry for the late reply. i had my review copy done about couple of days ago but didn’t have a chance to go over the pages created so that i could write an honest review.

i got my report in a PDF file with all the URLs of the pages created. The report also includes the methods of promotion that is included in the package. I could not check every single word/line in every single page created as it would take insane amount of time, but out of 2-3 pages that are indexed so far, i ran copyscape which shows one article to be about 40-50% unique. hope the others are the same as well.

i already mentioned above, 2-3 of thepages created are already indexed. hubpages hub that was created doesn't seem to be published anymore which is the only site my article was removed form. not sure why as the article i provided is 100% family friendly. other than that, all the other pages look great.

for the price, i would say it is a great benefit for anyone looking for some relevant contextual backlinks.
Quote:
My Review:

The Provider:
The provider was VERY fast. Fast in asking for the information needed, fast in performing the job. Very professional.

The Service:
This is a SCAM. Yes, when you pay $15 for a service, you can't get in return one that should cost $40. That is a scam... for the provider. lol. Being serious, the service is almost perfect.
1.- The report: I got a PDF report, very detailed, very clean, very easy to understand. It contains the process (writing, spinning, creation, SB, etc.) with the URLs of every "mini website".
2.- The price: $15?? $20??? This is a very, very affordable service for people like me, that need links from different blogs, but do not have the time to do it.
3.- The results: almost all the websites are 50% unique content and already indexed.

The cons:
1.- You don't own the websites: it would be great if you get the user/password so you can edit them.
2.- They are not interlinked: I think that this could be easily fixed, but is REALLY important.
3.- Hub: the hubpage got deleted.

Conclusion:
This is a GREAT deal. The provider is honest and reliable. They should improve the service and sell it more aggressively (I would love a 50 websites, made with 10 spinned articles that I provide, interlinked and socially bookmarked... I would buy that every week!).
Quote:
very nice job done!
Quote:
Just wanted to post a note to say that I am very happy with the work Hari has done for me. Hari has overdelivered on his promise and communication has also been very good. It's too early to tell how successful a link buidling campaign this has been but I'm hopeful in a few weeks, my site will have a few more good quality backlinks because of this work.

Thanks Hari for a job well done.
Quote:
My order in on the go. HariVarrier is a perfect guy to work and talk with! He gave me lots of advices for free while working on my orders. I love to work with HariVarrier!

All articles spun by HariVarrier are at least 70% different and perfect. The web 2.0 properties are interlinked in very smart way.

Currently I am waiting to see if those links will be counted by Google - stay tunned for my next post when i see all links at Google webmaster tool.
Quote:
Thanks for the report and log in information.
Good Work – Already place my second order.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 08-13-2009 at 07:51 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-13-2009, 06:25 PM

Just to get things moving, I am going to offer a GREAT deal.

For the First Three Who Order this package, I will give the whole package for $50

Thats a HUGE discount from the regular price. In exchange I would appreciate it if you can put in a detailed review.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:50 PM

Seems I have a lack of credibility here and I would like it if I can get some so I am ready to offer an ALMOST free review copy.

The deal is:

You get to tryout the package at $10 (Yes 400 Incomming links at $10) but in exchange all I ask is, you review the work done.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:02 PM

The broken Review links are as shown

forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11320329&postcount=7
forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11351370&postcount=20
forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11375251&postcount=23
forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11398804&postcount=26
forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11425944&postcount=34
forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11445007&postcount=44
forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=11456045&postcount=46

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 08-15-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:57 AM

The offer price is $75 right now.

Old 09-16-2009, 04:23 AM

Testimonial

amerigo @ Warrior Forum

LINK

Quote:
This service was great.

The turn around time was a little bit slow (apparently hari fell ill), but there was great communication back and forth, so there was no stress in the delay (5 day delay I believe).

The package itself was well worth the price.

I will probably be ordering another package soon.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace