Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace

The Webmaster Marketplace Offer your SEO, web design, link building or other webmaster related services here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 10-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

WTS: SEO Arsenal - Tactical SEO Tecniques

This SEO Guide Helps You DOMINATE The Search Engines!

The internet is a virtual gold mine, every day millions of people come online for the first time. The number of internet users grew 400% in the past 9 years, bringing the total number of people online to over 1.8 BILLION, that’s a lot of potential customers! More importantly, they are going online to spend money – over $3,000,000,000,000 a year in fact! Statistics show that most search engine users will click the first result on the page, so if your site isn’t #1, you’re losing most of your potential customers before they even see your website!

You will discover:

* How to choose profitable keywords
* How to research your competition
* How to improve your keyword density
* How to SEO optimize your whole website
* How to SEO optimize your anchor text
* Learn SEO secrets used by the pros
* How build backlinks quickly & easily
* How to build laser targeted traffic
* How to dominate the search engines!

There are so many ebooks about how to SEO available online, and many of them contain recycled, outdated information and blackhat techniques that will get your site permanently banned from Google. Worst of all, many of them cost $299 or more! SEO Arsenal is an SEO guide that equips you with everything you need in an easy to understand format, without breaking the bank.

SEO Arsenal is a detailed PDF document containing everything you need to dominate the search engines! Shortly after your order is received, you will receive an email with instructions on how you may download your order.

SEO Backlink Building Bonuses:

* 41 places you can create a free blog, or site for link wheels
* 58 top ping services to keep the search engines updated
* 2 multi ping services to speed up the process
* 10 of the top article directories
* 81 social networking and bookmarking websites
* 60 of the highest ranked link directories

Some Testimonials From Past Customers:

Quote:
This is an e-book containing 34 well designed and well written pages. The book is a walk-through of setting up a website and earn through it. Writer has explained every bit of ON-page and OFF-page SEO tactics with so much ease. It is really helpful for the newbies as well as the site owners. The ON-site section where the OP has written like a perfect web designerOP has also given a list of sites for SEO purpose and also, many screenshots are there in the book to make it easily understandable. I like the way OP has researched and explained every bit of modern SEO patterns.
-boomer_mitra
Quote:
The eBook is 34Pages Long And Divided Into Two Major Category i.e ON Site SEO and OFF Site SEO. The eBook is Very Well Written With the correct Usage of Images … Which Helps to Understand the Seo easily …The eBook Covers Many SEO Techniques… For Newbies it is a Wonderful guide to Start Doing SEO…
-welcometheKing
Quote:
This is 31 paged ebook contain a “SEO Guide” that described in very detail with image so you can easily practice it. The ebook is well written and complete with tools that is needed and the link to it. This ebook is very powerful to increase the pagerank and search engine rank.
-ajorman
Quote:
If you own a website, or plan to build a website, this is an essential buy. This guide is so easy to understand that there will be a misconception that its for newbies. But believe me, it touches every known concept of building a site that search engines love. Its a good start for newbies and an essential tweak guide for pros as the OP lays out the perfect plan of a SEO optimized site. The offsite seo chapter will help you to build more backlinks. There are various links to external tools to help you with the keywords, their density and various other optimizations. 31 paged raw power, use it effectively. Verdict: Essential Buy for Newbies & Pro
-per
Quote:
this book contains 31 pages. I think i m too much late after reading this book that i should take steps as describe in this book. Really this book is the one which will stand your new, fresh blog or website visible in the internet world. I think everybody who has build his new website or blog, must should buy this book. and i m sure he will be happy on his/her investment for this book. I am also following this book, because this will make my blog more popular and will also help me to get a lot of traffic and page rank.
-ahmadlucky

Last edited by snakeair; 10-06-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: format title

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace