It's so easy with DDrop.net, finding high PR and highly social domains takes seconds instead of hours. Everyone knows social triggers are more and more important these days, so why not get a domain already with them?
What does DDrop do?
- Finds high PR
REAL domains that are ready to buy for $5
- Over 150,000 domains
- Fake and real pagerank checker
- Age information on all domains
- Backlinks information on all domains
- Amount of Tweets and FB Shares
of the domain
- Daily updated database (I completely truncate the table then rebuild with new data)
Let's take a look at what this baby can do
It was that easy to find a PR 3 domain with over 2000+ backlinks!! There are over 193 PR3 domains in the database for this day as well.
We offer a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee so if you aren't entirely happy with DDrop (which you will be) you can get a full refund.
Lifetime access is just $10 away
You will instantly receive your login details for the website upon payment. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally Posted by secretagentdad
Its a clean little, domain data scraper.
No big deal lots of stuff that does that, and some of them have way more data.
O wait that stuff costs 25-100 bucks a month.
This is 10$. Talk about unbeatable value. Get it. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to pick up aged / pred / backlinked domains
Originally Posted by manihatethis
I bought it and here is what I think
1) It only uses Godaddy's database so the amount of domains is obviously limited
2) If you want to buy anything other than .com/.net/.org then you'll see a big reduction once they are marked off
3)Some of the domains seem so nichey in not-so-profitable looking areas that I dont know if are worth owning
4) Overall this is a good product if you want to buy a bunch of high PR
domains to make your own network of high PR
sites that may be used to link to your money site.
5) 30 day money back guarantee so go ahead and use it for a couple of weeks to see if there are more results showing. I dont think I will return this.
I think for $10 this is a buy. Nice work
Originally Posted by eliquid
I got a review and I must say, this thing is fast as frigg.
Very easy, very simple, and straight forward to use. It is all Godaddy based, but there are some good domains still over at just GD these days if you can get your hands on them.
For $10, you cant beat it, but it would be awesome if they could get more domains in the PR4,5,6 range ( maybe from namejet and others )?
If you need something easy and simple ( and extremely fast ) to grab domains for cheap, this is your tool.
Originally Posted by quamism
I received a review and agree with what the other reviewers have said:
1. Simple and fast interface. Very intuitive and easy to understand.
2. Limited to GD domains only, so the selection isn't as robust as other solutions.
3. Social stats are really cool and a metric that isn't included in other tools as far as I know.
4. $10! Stupid Cheap for the features offered.
Originally Posted by blackjack
Thanks for access to your software. I have been playing around and it looks Excellent. The speed is great. I tried few different things and the speed is amazing. I found few 4+ PR
domains with more than 10 backlinks available for less than $10. This is an unbelievable software to find high PR
with low cost. I am not sure why he is selling access to this great software so cheaply. So get it before he decide to close the access.
It is so easy to use to find great domains with decent PR
Originally Posted by tgpros
I was lucky enough to Beta test this through another forum but just came across this thread whilst getting my daily fix of WSOs.
I've used various different dropping services to snap up those expiring domains - but this knocks the socks off the rest of them in all honesty. The interface is really quick, and it's updated once or twice a daily from what I've seen so far. Obviously what I like about this over other services is the fact you can see how many backlinks each domain has, as well as what social signals are associated with it.
The only problem with this is that I've blown about $200 on domains already this week - it's that good! I've also seen a couple of PR
5 domains pop up (with backlinks, so they're likely to retain the Page Rank at the next update).
Anyway... for fear of rambling on, just buy it. It's great.
Originally Posted by ArnettMarier
The interface is really quick, and it's updated once or twice a daily from what I've seen so far.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.