Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace

The Webmaster Marketplace Offer your SEO, web design, link building or other webmaster related services here.

Share |
Old 07-02-2008, 10:05 AM

Make Money w/ Craigslist - Bonus Money Making Methods + Free MRR

With Bonus Money Making Methods!

An Easy & Simple Way to Teach You...
"How to Utilize the Power of Free Advertising & Promotion Methods within Craigslist"

Through this report, you are going to learn how to legally generate massive profit just by using the free advertising and promotion techniques on Craigslist. We will discuss the ways in which a person can set up a business in their own home, and which will provide them with a chance to earn an additional income or their main form of income.

Imagine, Learning Things Like:

Can you really earn a full time income just by using Craigslist? The site itself gets a massive 40 BILLION page views each and every month. I'm sure your product won't apply to all of the visitors, but don't you think at least a few are bound to be interested?

The keys to earning a profit on Craigslist. It's one thing to see money coming in...but making sure that you aren't losing money is extremely important. So how does Craigslist make it easier, and what can you do to make sure it happens?

What different ways can you use Craigslist to your advantage to make money? The key here is that there is room for just about anything...whether you sell a tangible product, an ebook or offer some sort of service. We'll go over the different ways available to help you decide what best fits into your business plan.

How do you post an ad on Craigslist...and some tips to make your ad a little more effective than the next guy's. There are some key elements that you must include in your ad to ensure you get the most views possible to it. Can you guess what the biggest element is?

PLUS 2 ADDITIONAL PROVEN MONEY MAKING METHODS TO USE WITH CRAIGSLIST!

And a LOT MORE!

So, By Now You're Probably Wondering:
"How Much Is This Great Information Going To Cost Me?"....
"Especially with the 2 Money Making Methods Included?!"

How much is your time worth? $50/hour? $25/hour? My report will save you countless hours of work figuring these techniques out on your own and possibly help you save a fortune on advertising. But all the secrets in my report are yours for just 8 dollars.

Look at it this way -- $8 is really a teeny-tiny risk when you consider what a huge marketing advantage you can gain from using these free advertising and promotion techniques. Not too mention the FREE ADDITIONAL TECHNIQUES themselves are worth hundreds.

When you think about how competitive online marketing is, you'll realize that you really can't afford not to invest in this information.

Get ready to learn a new and exciting promotion technique,
It's easy to get started right away. Just click the order link below.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL....

For this particular offer, I am going to throw in Webmaster Sticky Scripts w/ MRR for FREE!! That's right... No charge to you for these fantastic Webmaster Sticky Scripts!

What Do I Get With the Webmaster Sticky Scripts?

When you receive this incredible package today, you will get...

* 12 Webmaster Tool PHP scripts with Master Resell Rights
* 1 Ready to go Mini-site (graphics & sales letter)
* Master Resell Rights to sell this package over and over again for 100% profit!

All of this for $8!! Can't beat it...

Head over to HTTP://WWW.ARTICLECONSOLE.INFO/DISCOVERCRAIGSLIST to take advantage of the offer OR just send me a PM for payment info and I will get you all taken care of.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-20-2009, 12:57 PM

Best Online Jobs For You (High Income Opportunity) 100% Legal and 100% Legit

Hi today I am going to show you one of the largest income opportunities online so you can work when you want, how you want and where ever you what just as long as you have access to the internet.

This income opportunity is called The Spider Web Marketing System

For those who do not know what The Spider Web Marketing System is: The Spider Web Marketing System is a very large marketing business that is completely free unlike other marketing businesses.

So what’s so good about this opportunity?

Well The Spider Web Marketing System actually offer 22+ streams of income for you.

For those of you who don’t no what 22+ streams of income is: 22+ streams of income is 22 ways of money coming towards you and the spider web marketing system does all the hard work for you.

So how does the spider web marketing system work: When you sign up for The Spider Web Marketing System you will have to go through some video tutorials that will help you get started. YOU ARE RECOMENDED TO WATCH ALL OF THEASE VIDEOS UNLESS YOU ARE WELL EXPERIENCED WITH INTERNET MARKETING. One of the main videos you really need to watch for your large income opportunity is stage #6 custom capture pages this is one of the largest streams of income for you to use and earn allot of money from.

So what is Custom Capture Pages?: Custom Capture Pages is a domain you register for and The Spider Web Marketing System edits your domain for free that’s what I meant when I said that The Spider Web Marketing System does all the hard work for you. So they take your domain and edit it and make it look like the spider web home page.

For those of you who do not know what Domain is: Domain is a website address. So you will be registering with global domains international for a website of your choice which you will own but im afraid that does not come free but it is at a very low price. Only $10.00 a month but you will be soon receiving $10,000 of monthly income and allot more so you pay the first month fees and the rest it will pay itself so you don’t need to worry about the monthly fees and there are no hidden charges with Global Domains International. The best thing about Global Domains International (GDI) is that they have three payment options to pay you with.

1.) Paypal (One of the most safest online banking website)

2.) Mailed check (Yes that’s right they will mail you a check straight to your address)

3.) Bank transfer (Only U.S Banks)

My proffered payment is Paypal because I can withdraw straight to my bank account and buy of eBay etc and not be charged of my credit card.

So how do you sign up for The Spider Web Marketing:

Step 1.) Go to www.Eazy-Income-4-Life(dot)ws

Step 2.) Once you have watched the video then fill in all information in appropriate fields.

Step 4.) Once you have filled in all information you should receive a page saying congratulations && and a video below please watch all of that video and follow the instructions given in the video.

Step 5.) Once you have followed all the instructions on the video you should be prompt to watch another video. Please watch all of the videos. Once you reach Stage #6 Custom Capture Pages please pause the video and read on.

Step 6.) If you have reached Stage 6 then before you watch the video please click click here to open to open gig setup page and enter all information. Please do not enter any false information because gig review your information and if they see any signs of false information then your account will be deleted.

Step 7.) Once you have entered all information in all fields then you will be asked to choose a domain name (website address) please go ahead and check if the domain you want is available.

Step 8.) Once you have found a domain that is available please click continue and that will take you to your two payment options. (I recommend you to use Paypal because they keep all your personal information (credit card number) away from the transaction) you can sign up for Paypal by clicking here. Or you can just enter you credit/Debit card details in and they will take the payment of your credit/Debit card.

Step 9.) Once you have completed your payment you won’t actually be charged until 7 days because there is a 7 day free trial for you to try it out. If you receive a congratulations page then you are now ready to make money.

Step 10.) Once you have successfully signed up for gig then login to your account and scroll down until you see domains. Click domains and then click change DNS on the domain you registered and highlight advance user nameservers and enter the nameserver 1 that is on the custom capture page on spider web marketing system below the video and do the same with nameserver 2. Don’t worry about Nameserver IP 1 and Nameserver IP 2.

Step 11.) Enter information on the custom capture pages. The video should have explained to you how to do that.(you do not need to enter the password if you do not wish to, that field is just there for you so that they can remind you.) Please wait 24 hours for you domain to be configured and edited by the spider web marketing system.

Step 12.) Once your domain is all set up now all you need to do is advertise your web site to people and if they sign up for the spider web marketing system using your link then you will get paid.

IMPORTANT: There is this bonus referral program with gig if you get 5 people to sign up under your name (using your link) in a one week period then they will pay you $100 so if you get 40 people to sign up in a one week period you get $800.

EAZY-INCOME-4-LIFE(dot)WS

If you have any problems or questions please contact me Goo-123@hotmail.co.uk

P.S "(dot)" = .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE DOWNLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace