Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 02-27-2011, 06:02 AM

Well make your blog attractive and likeable with useful and unique content. Try to do some social media promotions to increase traffic. Once your blog will get popular you will be able to have sponsor offers on your blog. Don't ignore adsense revenue program. It will also lend a hand to get some $..

Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011, 05:01 PM

Around $1/day means around $365 per year.

With this amount you could afford spending $50 for your own domain ($10/year) and some cheap cpanel + fantastico based shared hosting plan ($40/year).
Then you can automatically install WordPress from Fantastico and also free plugins that can realy boost up your site's performance (a plugin to post every article to twitter, seo plugins).

Old 05-23-2011, 06:52 PM

get an ezinearticles account write an article, direct it to your blogger page, write a product review on your blogger page with your affiliate link, get paid

Old 05-24-2011, 10:31 PM

write 20 unique posts, add a couple of videos and pics that should do it

Old 05-27-2011, 09:42 AM

Just be aware that when you use blogger or other free blogging platforms, that you can lose your hard work and any income you might be making in the blink of an eye. Blogger blogs are deleted often for what they perceive as spam or TOS violations.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbucciarel View Post
Just be aware that when you use blogger or other free blogging platforms, that you can lose your hard work and any income you might be making in the blink of an eye. Blogger blogs are deleted often for what they perceive as spam or TOS violations.
That's the drawback from using a free blog service. You can put a few years worth of work into your blogger blog and in a blink of a eye it can be deleted. If you know that you are walking on the border with the content being put on your free blog then consider using a self hosted service.

I had a blogger blog once but never added adsense to it. I left for wordpress 1 month after i created a blogger blog. Most of the good looking blogger blogs i visit just have adsense up on there blog to earn money.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayebea View Post
Hello,

I want to know that How can people earn from blogger.....Please share some tips with me and help me then I also start and earn some Bucks from there......

Waiting for you reviews

Regards
Ab
You could apply to be an affiliate in Google's Adsense program. This program pays you when your visitors click on ads which would be displayed on your blog once its approved by Google to be deemed fit for Adsense.

You could also join an affiliate sales program like Amazon affiliate, this would make better bucks if you have loads of traffic that is interested in buying stuff. Like if you have an electronics review site, people would tend to click on your affiliate link and buy a product from there. Then Amazon would give you a fixed percentage of the total sale value. But if your traffic is not interested to buy anything, you would be better off having both Adsense and Amazon running simultaneously.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Contributing Member

Make quality and unique blog posts that will interest your readers. Add adsense. Build quality backlinks. Its hard work.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:27 PM

With how much content and traffic in your blog should you have before you start monetizing?

Old 07-13-2011, 11:44 AM

Get your blog with some popular niche and provide some great content to it.. like you can go for general news, sports, technology etc for blogging and then simply opt for Google Adsense to monetize blogger.

Thanks

Old 07-19-2011, 04:40 PM

regardless of what you're blogging about you can earn money via ppc, cpc, cpm advertisements, referral links and affiliate offers. but as everyone else is saying it all comes down to how much traffic you get and a lot of times the type of traffic. age, gender, etc

Old 07-20-2011, 12:34 PM

Blog about any topic you know, and share it with your friends in social book marking sites. Within a month you can start displaying adsense ads in blog

Old 08-18-2011, 10:06 PM

Traffic is only the thing which you have to look for, apart from them the quality of traffic is also considered one of the important thing to make some bucks out of them.

Old 08-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Contributing Member

Blogger is very easy to earn money with. I make around $200 a month from Blogger alone just because I use my accounts as link bait and they get all the traffic and then just sent it to my main site.

I love it.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by webspider20 View Post
Blogger is very easy to earn money with. I make around $200 a month from Blogger alone just because I use my accounts as link bait and they get all the traffic and then just sent it to my main site.

I love it.
What type of reveneue generating methods do you use on this blog anyways?

That's a good amount to earn off blogger. I gave up on blogger years ago because i like the full control i have with a self hosted wordpress blog. lol

Old 08-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Contributing Member

If your blog has good amount of traffic you can earn through banner ads, text ads or adsense.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue