Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 10-06-2010, 02:24 AM
Banned

how do you earn through hubpages?

i understand adsense pub id can beput to the hubpage account but i think its not worth.
how did you guys earn thru hubpages?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-29-2010, 07:38 AM
Contributing Member

So far Iused two ways to make money from hubpages.One is as you said adsense and another is affiliate program that made me more money than adsense.If you have some good hub the you can make a lot through an affiliate program.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentz View Post
i understand adsense pub id can beput to the hubpage account but i think its not worth.

can you explain me what is hubpage. what is affiliate program. i know only google addsense.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by webdevelopment123 View Post
can you explain me what is hubpage. what is affiliate program. i know only google addsense.
Hubpages is a site where you create articles and post them (like a blog). They have a revenue sharing program if you give them your id for the programs they support. Getting Started

Quote:
Affiliate Marketing is an Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's marketing efforts. It is an application of crowdsourcing. ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_program

We have a whole section devoted to Affiliate Marketing so if you have any further questions, please read through the threads in there.

Old 11-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Contributing Member

If you can make a hub page and optimize it, this hub page gets a lot of visitors daily and you can earn good money through it. Why do you say it doesn't worth?
It depends on the ranking of your hub pages on search engines. Promote them and then you see it worths.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by highseo View Post
If you can make a hub page and optimize it, this hub page gets a lot of visitors daily and you can earn good money through it. Why do you say it doesn't worth?
It depends on the ranking of your hub pages on search engines. Promote them and then you see it worths.
probably because i can't optimize it like the way when we're the admin of the site.
but i did continue submitting article there.

are the links pointing to our site worth too?
hope my article rank

Old 11-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Contributing Member

I am using my hubpages to make money through adsense sharing and promoting affiliate programs which works better than adsense.

Old 11-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishuvonet View Post
I am using my hubpages to make money through adsense sharing and promoting affiliate programs which works better than adsense.
i doubt that still. after trying it for about a month, i therefore conclude affiliate marketing will only work if your article receives organic traffic from search engines.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Contributing Member

Why there's adsense in my hub since i still dont have account w/ them. Will i be able to earn from that?

Old 11-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome15 View Post
Why there's adsense in my hub since i still dont have account w/ them. Will i be able to earn from that?
no. you won't earn from it. but you can apply adsense thru your hub. i think i saw a thread about this just when i search it lately. when your account is approved, then you can input your pub-ID in your hubpage account so you can earn thru it.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Contributing Member

I wrote an article there, and did get a few visitors, and a few AdSense clicks as well
Problem is, I need to promote my articles myself, while I'm always busy promoting my own site, so I gave up on it for now

Old 11-21-2010, 10:58 AM
Contributing Member

I have had a few hubs but I just placed it there hoping that I get my google adsense application approved. Until now, my application is pending for almost a month and I am tired of waiting. Bottom line, I never earned anything and perhaps will never earn. I just blog because I love it.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Contributing Member

Hubpages is a great way to get high rankings in google but only if you write hubs optimized for the right keywords you can actually rank for. There are quite a few affiliate programs you can use with your hub but the key is to write quality content that encourages visitors to click through to your affiliates and hopefully buy from them too.

Old 01-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Contributing Member

i didnt even know you could earn through hubpages

Old 01-02-2011, 04:01 AM

I think hubpages is not worth the effort we put in. I have several hubs and get around 200 unique visitors daily. I was getting around 10-15 clicks and 20-30 cents.

Now decide yourself if it is worth the time?

Old 01-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1984 View Post
I think hubpages is not worth the effort we put in. I have several hubs and get around 200 unique visitors daily. I was getting around 10-15 clicks and 20-30 cents.

Now decide yourself if it is worth the time?
I put 2 of my articles on there and have earned a few dollars in 2 years. It's not even enough money to fill my gas tank. I just did it for a backlink i think. Really i don't know why i posted the articles on hubpages.

If you put articles in real estate, insurance or even about lawyers i'm sure the money earned per click will go up because those are high paying niche's. Still your money earned on hubpages will not be a lot. It be better to have adsense on your own website where you can earn more money for the amount of traffic you send to your own site. If someone here is successful in earning a decent income from hubpages then share your tips with us.

This just my opinion.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentz View Post
I use hubpages in some of my CPA campaigns and yes, they converts a little.... having your own site is still a priority.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutsched View Post
I wrote an article there, and did get a few visitors, and a few AdSense clicks as well
Problem is, I need to promote my articles myself, while I'm always busy promoting my own site, so I gave up on it for now

you can even use your site for the same purpose to earn money
since you are already promoting your own site

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue