Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 01-01-2011, 04:23 PM

How to gain revenue for development of this website?

Hi, I just launched this website like 2 weeks ago, and it's already on number 1 on some keywords on google, such as "2012 enlightenment secrets", and it's on the first page on enlightenment secrets. My problem is I don't have money to pay for any additional costs as of now, and I was trying to find some ways to make some revenue, so I can make this website a professional source in subjects of spirituality, enlightenment, mysticism, ancient secrets and 2012. If you have suggestions, please express them, I'd appreciate it a lot. You can just search wikilightenment on google or add .com to my user name. Thanks!

Happy New Years
Cem

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Contributing Member

Before even considering making revenue from a website, you need to have a good volume of traffic (and read more of the site to figure out how to do that). Also note that having a specific search term on page 1 of google is only relevant if people actively search for those search terms.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:27 PM

Hmm that's true, I was thinking of putting some small ads, but like you said, they wouldn't create enough revenue at all, if there are not a lot of coming in to the website. Thank you for your reply.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilightenment View Post
Hmm that's true, I was thinking of putting some small ads, but like you said, they wouldn't create enough revenue at all, if there are not a lot of coming in to the website. Thank you for your reply.
If you don't have a lot of traffic as of right now then don't put adense on your blog. If you didn't know this you need to reach $100 in order to recieve a payment which is paid the following month. If you want to get paid within one month then read the below information.

Adbrite.com and bidvertiser.com payment thresh holds are below that adsense requirement so you'd recieve payments much sooner if your site generates any revenue.

You could also try putting up some clickbank offers on your blog. You'd earn a better commission rate then using adsense, adbrite or bidvertiser.

I think this category in the clickbank marketplace would have offers your viewers might be interested in. (Not a affiliate link just direct link to the category) http://www.clickbank.com/mkplSearchR...atFromNav=true

To learn more about Clickbank see this section. http://www.clickbank.com/help/affiliate-help/ Take a look at the affiliate tools section besides reading the other information on there.

I hope this helps a little while you wait for more responses.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Banned

Money is not a problem if you can promote it via SEO for free...

Old 01-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Banned

First adopt almost all SEO techniques like social bookmarking to all your posts, directory submission, forum and comments posting with your link signature, email to your social networks etc. By doing this, more traffic will come to your site then you can adopt further steps for earning money.............!

Old 01-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Contributing Member

Try adding the experts grid from liveperson. They have some great stuff that fits your niche.

Also, try an advertiser called "Keen" in the CJ network. They pay 100 bucks a pop

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue