Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-19-2011, 10:44 AM

How Much Money we can earn with 1000uniue visitors...

How Much we can Earn With 1000 unique visitors and (3.21 Pages/Visits)

Almost 75% trafic From India......

How Much we can earn with adsense with These Trafic..??

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Contributing Member

India is tier 3 right? If so, not much. If most of your traffic was from the US, I don't know you could probably get $5-$20

Old 03-19-2011, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Even though almost all your traffic is from one country, it might not always get you revenue from adsense. If the visitors is not interested in the content showing they will not click on anything which includes the links on your website as well.

Adrianc gave a good estimate. Don't rely on traffic from one country to make you money, focus on getting traffic from all around the world.

Old 03-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Contributing Member

If you're getting a lot of traffic from India why not make your site an an outsourcing site ?

Old 03-20-2011, 04:51 AM

it is new site(25days old only) ..... as soon as i will add content for other countries visitors also...

Old 03-20-2011, 06:00 AM
v7n Mentor

This is another spot where volume as a metric is not good. It doesn't matter how many thousands of hits you're getting if there's nothing on the page they act on, as Snake already mentioned. Just because one person gets 10,000 hits a day and makes X amount of dollars does not mean another person with the same hits daily will make the same. Again, volume means jack when there's nothing on the page visitors ACT on.

Drive 10,000 50 year old males to a page selling pink pumps, and how much do you think you're going to make? How much more do I need to say to make the point? You want to know what works, use analytics, know your target market, and know your visitors so you can offer them things they'll act on. Only then will you make money from volume.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:45 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyonlinesorg View Post
Drive 10,000 50 year old males to a page selling pink pumps, and how much do you think you're going to make? How much more do I need to say to make the point? You want to know what works, use analytics, know your target market, and know your visitors so you can offer them things they'll act on. Only then will you make money from volume.
As long as he knows the demographic of his visitors then he could target them.
He could be offering those baby boomers life insurance or something that they could buy for their grandchildren.

Old 03-20-2011, 12:00 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordspace View Post
As long as he knows the demographic of his visitors then he could target them.
He could be offering those baby boomers life insurance or something that they could buy for their grandchildren.
Somehow I think you missed the point of what I said, as the OP does not mention that it was TARGET MARKET traffic.

***EDIT***
And simply knowing they are from India does not mean target market, unless you're going to tell me that all people in India are the same.

Last edited by moneyonlinesorg; 03-20-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Old 03-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Contributing Member

If you're interested in making a lot of money build websites for the western market, if you're intending to monetise using adsense, you monetisation will be easy because adsense will deal with all the financials, and is by far the best method as many merchants wouldn';t deal with countries like India.

I just dont see a lot of high spending indian companies buying adspace from the adwords content network, but there are lots from the western markets with high bid prices, and can be very rewarding for someone from india where relative cost of living is very low.

With regards to your question, it's really like askiong how long is a piece of string, there are so many variables in relation to this that it's not worth considering.

I've made only $15 from 1000 impressions on some websites and have made a lot more on others. it's depends on your niche, and how smartly you write content so adsense serves the right ads and how well you place the adsense blocks.

Niches matter the most, for a website on personal loans, you can get very high payouts because of supply and demand factors.

There aren't that many pages talking about personal loans so the supply of adspace is low. Secondly loan providers make so much money that they're willing to bid very high in order to get leads. Which increases adsense earnings for you like crazy.

On the other hand if you have a page about iphone 4, you're unlikely to make a tremendous amount of money, because virtually every tech blog out there has something to say about iphone 4, which makes supply abundant, and because margins aren't that great on iphones, retailers aren't prepared to bid too high for it.

Old 03-21-2011, 05:34 AM

Visitors are not everything as the above folks said...I have a website related to a popular liqueur, with about 8000UV/month (mostly from US) I only make about $1-$2 each day. On the other hand, I have a site related to cosmetics (not MFA) that has around 2000UV/month and makes around $8-$9/day...
But of course, the higher is the visitors number, the more revenue you can get in a "hungry" niche.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:47 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyonlinesorg View Post
Somehow I think you missed the point of what I said, as the OP does not mention that it was TARGET MARKET traffic.

***EDIT***
And simply knowing they are from India does not mean target market, unless you're going to tell me that all people in India are the same.
nope, I haven't missed the point.

if he knew more about the visitors he could've redirected those Indian visitors to appropriate sites and get a commission.

Old 03-21-2011, 08:52 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordspace View Post
nope, I haven't missed the point.

if he knew more about the visitors he could've redirected those Indian visitors to appropriate sites and get a commission.
I'll definitely agree with the target market thing though. Hard to offer someone something they'll buy when you don't know much about them.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 AM

If the most of the traffic comes from India then you can find something to promote for them. Adsense will rarely work, better try some india advertising ( I bet you will find a lot of people wanting to advertise ).

But you said that your website is 25 days old and you got 1000 unique visitors, how many of them are your real life friends and facebook, twitter friends, and how many are visitors coming from google or other websites ? If they are the same users every day and all are your fb or twitter friends, you should focus on growing first. Submit your content to social bookmarking sites and ask your friends to help you to promote them.

Old 04-05-2011, 06:25 AM
Banned

i think you can earn 8 to 9 dollar daily.

Old 04-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Contributing Member

One of my friend own a tech blog has more then 1500 visitors daily, 50% traffic from India other from USA and European countries traffic, he gets natural traffic from search engine and remaining from bookmark and referral sites. I think he earns upto 15$ daily.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:30 AM
v7n Mentor

Well given you have the stats in front of you, instead of asking us how much you can earn, how about you tell us what you have been earning?

That way we can see who made the best guess

Old 04-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Contributing Member

It is difficult to say how much quality traffic they are from India.Traffic from USA,UK generates more revenue.However still yo can expect a figure around $10 for that.

Old 04-17-2011, 12:15 AM

If your ads are related to India,then your earning can be low,if your ads are not from india,then your earning will be alright..

Old 04-17-2011, 12:18 AM
Contributing Member

It highly depends on the keywords of your pages. Some keywords are very expensive and you earn good money from them. But for usual keywords, i think less than $4 daily.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 PM
Contributing Member

depends on quality of traffic

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread