Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 07-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedo View Post
Did you try to make an appeal? I've got banned for invalid clicks (given by some malicious guy) but i made this appeal and they restored my account after i explained them the situation.
I made 1 appeal after 5 days or so. Nothing happened. About 40 days passed since they closed my account.

Any good ideas left?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-06-2011, 07:07 AM
No Longer Active

The sad part is there really is no alternative to Adsense. All other advertising companies pay next to nothing. Google has a monopoly.

The only option is pay per sale. This often requires a complete rethink of your business model. Fact is, never build a website that relies on adsense earnings or google traffic or you will one day be doomed.

What is needed is a complete rethink of the business.

Best of luck and wish you all the best.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:50 AM
Banned

I heard about some one said that they have been kicked by ADsense, but The thing I don't know is, how can they know they have been kicked ? or more straightly, what kinds of content will made the google kick you out of adsense?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:12 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
I heard about some one said that they have been kicked by ADsense, but The thing I don't know is, how can they know they have been kicked ? or more straightly, what kinds of content will made the google kick you out of adsense?
At the risk of insulting anyone, which certainly isnt my intention, i have never known anyone thrown out of Adsense that didnt breach a MAJOR rule. I breached a few minor rules this year and they were awesome, they worked with me to resolve the issues and all is sweet.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:06 AM

Don't even think of joining adbrite they are the worst, I got like 30000 views and got only 2.19cents..

Old 07-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Banned

you might as well join an affiliate network. Since I switched from adsense to a CPA ad my earnings have doubled. It took some playing with the ads, but the beauty is you can design your ad however you want and link it.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:19 AM

Adsense is best of all..... there is no replacement of Google's Ad service but if you are banned go for Technoarti Media ads or you have options for Yahoo Publisher Network Ad solution.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by site24xindia View Post
Adsense is best of all..... there is no replacement of Google's Ad service but if you are banned go for Technoarti Media ads or you have options for Yahoo Publisher Network Ad solution.
Yahoo publisher network don't allow International users to participate, they have certain criteria..

Last edited by healme; 08-08-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:02 PM
Contributing Member

Yes, I have heard of people getting banned from Adsense due to low quality sites. If your budget and time allows, build a new quality website and try again.

Old 08-10-2011, 12:09 AM

Let's do it. Apply for another account and place the ads in your old URL. It works unless your old URL banned. Or you can do 301 redirect to new domain, that way you can still get your old traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelev View Post
Well, I am willing to try that one out, thing is I don't know how to "not get caught" if I apply again...

I want to:

...use different address, but the name will be the same
...use different e-mail, but the name will be the same
...use different URLs...
...but I would still like to put ads on some of my old URLs...

You think it would work if I placed ads on older sites? Or they would "grab me" and throw me out again?

Old 08-10-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenston View Post
Ugh, same here. Banned by Adsense for no reason at all.

Davelev, tell me if you get accepted into the program again - using a different address, etc
They literally gave no concrete reason for the ban? Just, 'sorry you're gone'?
Seems strange they wouldn't give a reason for a ban when they make money off of your efforts in the end.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Hi,

My client was just kicked by AdSense. She had been running ads for them for years and without any reasonable explanation, they banned her.

She is looking for a new affiliate program. What do you recommend and what experiences do you have?

I would try:

7 Search
ValueClick
Kanoodle

What experiences do you have? CTR, earnings per click?

Thanks in advance!
chitika is a good one it works like adsense too i heard a lot of webmasters that they are earning more here than adsense one good option also is infolinks if you have a good flow of traffic

Old 09-29-2011, 02:27 AM

Quote:

...but I would still like to put ads on some of my old URLs...

You think it would work if I placed ads on older sites? Or they would "grab me" and throw me out again?
I don't think adsense add will show on your old site which already use on the banned adsense account.

I don't quite sure of it but I tried it and no adds showing on my old site.

Thanks

Old 09-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Contributing Member

If she has got decent traffic, I would recommend BuySellAds.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:44 AM
Contributing Member

Right, they gave no reason, just 'dumped' me...

Perhaps when you're earning 'too well', they kick you out of envy!

Old 10-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Right, they gave no reason, just 'dumped' me...

Perhaps when you're earning 'too well', they kick you out of envy!
They don't do that. If they did this then all the major top dogs would be banned and Google out of business.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Contributing Member

Google won't ban sites for no reason - they take a cut of everything you earn through AdSense - so the better you do, the better they do out of you.

Ask them to provide your client with an explanation.

ValueClick Media, Casale Media, and Burst Media all offer CPC ads alongside CPM so could be good options for you though.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Contributing Member

I think Google is filtering AdSense members. Possible reasons for this might be:

-they need rather large affiliates who bring large amounts of traffic, not many tiny sites...
-they have a lot of work with so many affiliates, so to reduce work, they kick out the smallest ones - those who earn less and also bring less benefits to Google
-they kick out affiliate marketing sites, if they are "doing too well"... have heard such rumours before and that's what seems to happen... if your site has many affiliate links/ads, they kick you easier than if you have your own services...
-the large number of sites probably generate so many clicks to AdSense that they are having a hard time feeding the ad boxes with ads... otherwise said: they run out of ads to show!

...some possibilities, might not be all true, but at least some of these could be happening...

I wonder when will the MSN AdCenter or Yahoo finally launch their own similar PPC system for publishers World-wide...

So that AdSense starts losing from their dominator nastiness

Old 12-18-2011, 07:46 AM

You might try getting a new Adsense account, the program really can't be matched right now.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_anthony View Post
You might try getting a new Adsense account, the program really can't be matched right now.
This was mentioned before if you read the whole thread.

Usually when you get banned from adsense, there is actually a reason why and they don't ban people for the heck of it.

By creating a new account and not changing anything on the website, the account would end up banned again.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue