Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 11-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Contributing Member

high traffic from search engine

I have several websites with high traffic from search engine, I've ever earned 1000$ daily from adsense. Unfortunately my adsense account is disabled by google saying that my account has risk. I didn't make any click fraud, and almost all the traffic is from google and bing, I don't understand why google says my account has risk. I got none response from google after I reply them with my question.

Anyway, disabled is disabled, the traffic is there. I tried chitika, amazon affiliate program, but each of them can only earn me 10% of that of adsense. I am not interested in them now.

So I want to seek a middle point between adsense and other ad network, I can redirect my traffic to other guy's website hosting adsense, and earn adsense split, say 50%, from the website owner. If anyone is interested in my proposal, please pm me. Other split proposal is also appreciated if it is more than chitika and amazon.

By the way, my website has 30000 unique ips daily from google and bing.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Contributing Member

add adsense report of one of my sites as attached ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ggad.png
Views:	123
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	15356  

Old 11-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpeng View Post
I have several websites with high traffic from search engine, I've ever earned 1000$ daily from adsense. Unfortunately my adsense account is disabled by google saying that my account has risk. I didn't make any click fraud, and almost all the traffic is from google and bing, I don't understand why google says my account has risk. I got none response from google after I reply them with my question.

Anyway, disabled is disabled, the traffic is there. I tried chitika, amazon affiliate program, but each of them can only earn me 10% of that of adsense. I am not interested in them now.

So I want to seek a middle point between adsense and other ad network, I can redirect my traffic to other guy's website hosting adsense, and earn adsense split, say 50%, from the website owner. If anyone is interested in my proposal, please pm me. Other split proposal is also appreciated if it is more than chitika and amazon.

What you are talking about splitting the adsense could get your friend banned. Please do not do this.

Have you tried selling banner advertising spots? Take a look at buysellads, they good for high traffic websites. http://buysellads.com/

Old 11-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Contributing Member

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll have a try at bsa.

For your first point, I don't think it will block friend's website, the reasons are:
1. My traffic is from google and bing, not low-quality traffic, this should not cause low conversion rate of my friend's website, and hence not cause being banned.
2. Adsense scripts don't know the traffic source, i.e. referrer url, it cannot distinguish outer traffic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
What you are talking about splitting the adsense could get your friend banned. Please do not do this.

Have you tried selling banner advertising spots? Take a look at buysellads, they good for high traffic websites. http://buysellads.com/

Old 11-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll have a try at bsa.

For your first point, I don't think it will block friend's website, the reasons are:
1. My traffic is from google and bing, not low-quality traffic, this should not cause low conversion rate of my friend's website, and hence not cause being banned.
2. Adsense scripts don't know the traffic source, i.e. referrer url, it cannot distinguish outer traffic.
I was just giving my on the adsense thing. It stinks that they disabled your account with the income you was bringing in.

Have you thought about selling banner ads? The site i mentioned is the best one to use. Please wait a little longer, i'm sure other members have some suggestions for you to take a look at.

Old 11-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
I was just giving my on the adsense thing. It stinks that they disabled your account with the income you was bringing in.

Have you thought about selling banner ads? The site i mentioned is the best one to use. Please wait a little longer, i'm sure other members have some suggestions for you to take a look at.
Yes, I submit my site to bsa just now, waiting for the approval.

Thanks snakeair, I need friends' suggestions~

Old 11-09-2011, 03:12 AM

I make a little bit of money from Adsense. By far the best income I've made is independent advertising sales. I don't know how you feel about sponsored posts, but this has been pretty lucrative for me. Some people don't like text link ads, but I haven't found it to affect me negatively. My traffic and PR have both gone up since then. I also only list very relevant links and not junk sites though.

With the size of traffic you have it seems you should be able to sell direct advertising easily. If you can't find any partners there are several more networks you can join like BSA. You could try some affiliate offers too. Depending on the subject of your sites there could be a viable product you could market to that traffic.

Good luck!
Tabby

Old 11-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucible151 View Post
I make a little bit of money from Adsense. By far the best income I've made is independent advertising sales. I don't know how you feel about sponsored posts, but this has been pretty lucrative for me. Some people don't like text link ads, but I haven't found it to affect me negatively. My traffic and PR have both gone up since then. I also only list very relevant links and not junk sites though.

With the size of traffic you have it seems you should be able to sell direct advertising easily. If you can't find any partners there are several more networks you can join like BSA. You could try some affiliate offers too. Depending on the subject of your sites there could be a viable product you could market to that traffic.

Good luck!
Tabby
How can I find direct advertising partners? Do you have suggestions for some such trading websites?

I've tried chitika, amazon affiliate program, but none of them got me ideal revenue. I am trying bsa, waiting for buyers.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Contributing Member

Now there are couple of networks available from where you can make a good amount of money with that amount of traffic.

-Linkworth:Offer almost all ways to make money from a single site/blog
-Buysellads/performancingads:sell adspace
-textlinkads:sell text link (if you wouldn't mind by losing page rank)
-amazon/clickbank:Sell products and make money

Old 12-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:

In which industry are you activating?

If AdSense dropped you, you should try an appeal, sometimes they accept you back.

Try Yahoo Publisher Network and MSN AdCenter, if you are from the US. I think they offer something similar to AdSense. They accept high traffic sites.

Old 12-15-2011, 11:31 AM

Splitting adsense can get the other guy banned aswel mate

Old 12-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Contributing Member

It may not only get your friend banned, but you will also have to find someone with a site of a similar or same subject or the traffic would be very un-targeted.

Also, your organic search traffic will probably decrease and start to turn to hardly anything as why would the search engines send people to your site, get redirected ASAP and then also send them to the friends site.

Old 03-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Contributing Member

Try applying again.

Adsense is definitely one of the best networks for CPC based advertising. The other networks have horrible CPCs and CPMs

Old 04-03-2012, 09:01 PM
Contributing Member

If u have a lot of visitors to your website, adsense is not a good choice..you'd better get other products. Adsense likes to ban...ban...ban with thousand of reasons

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue