Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-28-2011, 11:55 PM
Banned

Google ad sense compatible affiliates

Hi there, I am a nob here so I plead for your help.

I am trying to monetize my blog, and need your expertise.

I was reading the thread on affiliate networks that uses paypal that ha been a big help. Since I live in Philippines and the easiest way for me to get paid is via paypal.

Now to my question: What are affiliate networks that would be compatible with Google ad sense?

Can I put Google ad sense and Amazon affiliate ads/links on the same page?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallboss View Post
Hi there, I am a nob here so I plead for your help.

I am trying to monetize my blog, and need your expertise.

I was reading the thread on affiliate networks that uses paypal that ha been a big help. Since I live in Philippines and the easiest way for me to get paid is via paypal.

Now to my question: What are affiliate networks that would be compatible with Google ad sense?

Can I put Google ad sense and Amazon affiliate ads/links on the same page?
Most ad networks are compatible with adsense. Just be sure to check out there FAQ's or even ask there support team this question.

I'm logging off in a few minutes but off the top of my head you can use adbrite and clickbank along with adsense.

Also chitika is compatible. In fact if you visit ezinearticles website, they using chitika and adsense together.

Amazon ads and adsense can be used on the same page. Just make sure the colors don't match each other then you will be safe. (Check this link out: http://support.google.com/adsense/bi...n&answer=32849)

Last edited by snakeair; 01-01-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 AM

I would give peerfly a shot, they will pay you via paypal and have tons of advertisers, you pick that ads you want and paste the code on your site

Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 AM

Most adsense are compatiable with adsense. You might have some problems if you have your ads in an ad rotation (placing multiple ads in 1 place) competing against google. They don't like that and you may get banned. But as for having other advertisers on the same page, its fine. Hope that helps you!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread