Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-02-2012, 06:17 AM
Banned

Question Adsense doesn't work for me, what are the alternatives?

Hello guys!

I need your help. I've been working with AdSense for quite a long time, but now I'm not happy with my results. So I decided to work with networks to make things better. What do you think, will it work out? Maybe someone here got some experience in this... Really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

What are your traffic numbers?

This could help us suggest the best alternatives for you that will be better then adsense or at least be a little better.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Contributing Member

What ever the problem you've with Adsense, i would suggest you to use Adsense (don't quit) and add another alternative to your site. And the best alternative for the Adsense is Adbrite (i am working with it since 2 and half years). You'll be get paid for each and every impression that your website/page receive (with Adbrite's full page Ads).

Old 03-05-2012, 01:09 AM

I'm working with CPX and Marimedia and the results are pretty good.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:34 AM

Infolinks and AdSense

Hey, this is Tammy from Infolinks. I want to recommend trying out our In-Text ads alongside your AdSense on your blog. We're a great supplement to your AdSense earnings and can help give you a big revenue boost. Check out our blog to learn more.

Happy blogging,

Tammy

Old 03-05-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5c1lia View Post
What ever the problem you've with Adsense, i would suggest you to use Adsense (don't quit) and add another alternative to your site. And the best alternative for the Adsense is Adbrite (i am working with it since 2 and half years). You'll be get paid for each and every impression that your website/page receive (with Adbrite's full page Ads).
Hi i had a look at Adbrite but i am confused as to how you get paid on impressions? could you explain a little more please as this sounds like a great alternative,

Also i would recommend these sites as alternatives:

chitika and Ad dynamo also Afinity click

Old 03-05-2012, 03:34 PM

Chitika definitely has a good rep around the forums for good customer service.

Also one network isnt always enough. try using two and see if you have better results.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Contributing Member

I've tried Adbrite as well. However, I find I have the best success with Adsense. Next best thing would be a nice product from clickbank.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:09 PM

adsense is best, if you are not happy with adsesne that could be only may be because your might not be getting clicks on ad or you may not have very high bid keywords to earn enough.

In this case I would say you should try CPV ads, you may earn more from pop ads, I would recommend you edomz.com if you looking for good ads more earning, without annoying your site visitor

Old 03-08-2012, 01:44 PM

AdSense never worked for me either.

I tried affiliate marketing but it took too much of my time to manage all the campaigns I was trying to run.

And so finally I decided to run my own online business after learning from one of the best guys to teach 'how to create an online business'.

Let me tell you this... online business is WAY better than AdSense money.
I'd recommend that you do the same!!!

Old 03-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Contributing Member

You need to analyze why adsense is not working for you else you will use the same error using other providers like other suggested. So, to me analysis of your current website and then changes as per that will provide more results.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:55 AM

Dude, you may have to wait for 3 months from date of registration of domain name. Amke sure that u dont have broken links in your website

Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Banned

you can choose from microsoft ad center and chitika...they both are good.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:23 AM
Contributing Member

I would double check why Ad Sense is not working. One of the biggest reasons people do not make money is because they forget to add a privacy policy to their website. With out one you can display adds for years and Google will not pay for any clicks on their adds. Not a penny with out one.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeGenius View Post
I would double check why Ad Sense is not working. One of the biggest reasons people do not make money is because they forget to add a privacy policy to their website. With out one you can display adds for years and Google will not pay for any clicks on their adds. Not a penny with out one.
Sorry GlobeGenius (being new to this forum and all) but that's simply not true. I don't know if Google have such a policy or not, but I do know they still pay out if you don't have a privacy policy .

Old 04-17-2012, 09:13 AM
Contributing Member

You should mention what your doing online as this has the majority affect on the advice given.

Old 04-19-2012, 05:26 AM
Contributing Member

Thought I'd better clarify my last post. Google do have a policy of not allowing their ads to be displayed on sites that don't have a privacy policy. However, I don't think it actually checks. Whilst all my currently sites do have a privacy police, that's not always been the case, and I've certainly had Ad income in the past from sites that haven't had a privacy policy displayed. Those sites would have been information sites where visitors have not had to register or log in, but these days even sites like that have privacy policy on display.

Old 04-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Just putting up a policy on your site makes it more professional and plus some of your visitors might want to know what the owner is doing with the visitors information...etc

If you own a business (online one), i'd say have a lawyer help you write the policy. Most adsense policy's you see online was done through a policy generator which isn't approved content from a lawyer.

Anyways, i've reported sites with no policy on there site and still they have adense on the site. Could be they have a policy on other sites that they own but it's safter to have one to cover a few things.

I'm wondering if the thread creator is going to respond again in this thread.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Contributing Member

If you are creating a privacy policy, Google's Adsense privacy policy page gives the following advice:

Quote:
Because publisher sites and laws across countries vary, we're unable to suggest specific privacy policy language. However, you may wish to review resources such as the Network Advertising Initiative for guidance on drafting a privacy policy.
The privacy page on the Network Advertising Initiative site meets their own requirements presumably.

Old 09-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Banned

Thanks for all your answers guys. Actually I've found a solution, it's Epom ad platform... free and a lot of features, so I'm quite satisfied.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread