Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 05-20-2012, 01:50 AM
Contributing Member

No one is accepting my site. Please suggest any network

I have developed a website to watch online movies (you can see my site in my signature). I worked hard to develop and run my site. But Now, I am much worried. I want to earn from my site. But No any Ad Network is accepting my site. I have applied to Casal Media, Linkworth, Burst Media and some other but they all denied from accepting my site. I have also sent my applications to Chitika and Buysellads but I don't hope that they will accept my site. I have a good traffic now and traffic is increasing day by day. I don't want to use Clicksor / InfinityAds or Adf.ly because they annoy the user with their pop-ups, More over they pay very low. I want to use only Ads with CPM, CPC or CPA.
Now, If I could not get a better network, then I need to sell out or shut down the site, because I can't afford the site expenses any more. But I want to survive my site. Please Some one suggest me a better source of income from my site, so that I can earn and keep the elegance of my site as it is.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Business owners might not know if what you have on your website is legal in there own state or country and might not want to allow you to use there site.

If the content on your site is legal to use, try putting up a TOS, Privacy policy...etc

Old 05-20-2012, 07:16 AM

Me too...
I took a hard look at your site and can not find any information about the legality of watching the movies on your site.....

That will probably scare away advertisers.....

Old 05-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Contributing Member

If your site has a good amount of traffic,good PR then try to sell ad space and in this regard you can work with networks like buysellads.I have seen many video sites there who sells adspace.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Contributing Member

How much traffic you get every day?

Old 05-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakblogger2012 View Post
How much traffic you get every day?
I am getting 1000 daily unique visitors and 7000 daily page views.

Old 05-27-2012, 02:46 PM
Contributing Member

Do you have the permission of the copyright owners to be streaming those movies?
If not, then whilst your site may be in a legal grey area depending on where you live - there is no way big name advertisers would want to be associated with pirated content, and so most major ad networks will reject your site.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread