Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-05-2012, 02:20 AM

Thumbs up What to do after Google Adsense Banned ?

Hello members,

Recently my google adsense got banned . I agree that there might be some mistake from my side .
It is very difficult to get reinstated. But the question is , what should i do now to monetize my website ?

I would appreciate some honest feedback. Kindly suggest some adsense alternative .

Regards & Cheers !
Shiv Jaiswal .
[removed]

Last edited by snakeair; 06-05-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-05-2012, 03:53 AM
Banned

Income from Google AdSense is what many people stake their hopes and dreams of income upon. What happens if you inadvertently break a rule (or they think you broke a rule) and get the dreaded letter? Do you have any recourse, or is it time to find a new career?

[self promo was here]

Last edited by snakeair; 06-05-2012 at 06:57 AM. Reason: use signature feature

Old 06-05-2012, 04:01 AM
Contributing Member

it will be your luck if you get your account back but according to information and I know you wont be able to get back your Google ad-sense account back

Old 06-05-2012, 04:22 AM
v7n Mentor

Find related products in your nitch and become an affiliate.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:07 PM

Try to contact google adsense team and request them to restore your account but normally they don't restore the banned account.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaharryson2 View Post
Income from Google AdSense is what many people stake their hopes and dreams of income upon. What happens if you inadvertently break a rule (or they think you broke a rule) and get the dreaded letter? Do you have any recourse, or is it time to find a new career?

[self promo was here]
The thread creator is aware of Adsense policies and might of broken one by mistake but the thread creator is actually asking for some adsense alternatives or ways to make money from the website now.

Got any suggestions?

I'd say for the thread creator to search google for "Adsense Alternatives" for some idea's and to search this same term on v7n as this questiion has come up many times in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravocharlii View Post
it will be your luck if you get your account back but according to information and I know you wont be able to get back your Google ad-sense account back
That thread creator is actually wanting some idea's for adsense alternatives or other ways to make money online with his site. Re-read the thread creators post and provide some suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnstevebravo View Post
Try to contact google adsense team and request them to restore your account but normally they don't restore the banned account.
Got any adsense alternative suggestions for the thread creator? Did you read the first reply?

Selling banner ad space is a great way to get easy money if you have a lot of unique traffic. Like mentioned before, promote affiliate programs that's related to your niche so your visitors would already be somewhat interested and look into that offer.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Contributing Member

A few things you can look at

Infolinks
Adbrite
Chitika

Affiliate Marketing
Clickbank

There are many ways to monetize your website, you just need to find what works for you.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Banned

May be try BuySellAds.com to sell your space

Old 06-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Contributing Member

You could try http://adbrite.com, http://bidvertiser.com, and http://adclickmedia.com those are some other good ones.

Chad

Old 06-11-2012, 09:11 AM

I know some good affiliate companies from which you can make more money then adsense.

Old 06-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimin26783 View Post
I know some good affiliate companies from which you can make more money then adsense.
If there names have not been mentioned in this thread already, please mention them so we can discuss stuff about them.

Thanks

Old 06-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Contributing Member

You can also try the edomz.com as well as kontera.com

Old 06-22-2012, 12:21 PM

Believe it or not there is life after Google. I was banned for something my friend did (he thought he was helping me by clicking ads without me knowing) I wasn't too annoyed as I was never relying soley on Adsense as I'm a big believer in not putting all my eggs into one basket.

Hopefully I won't get in trouble for this:

Adbrite
Bidvertiser
Clicksor
Smowtion
Underdog Media

Are just a few of the networks that I use.

Old 07-01-2012, 12:25 AM

review your site, move (temporary) in another place (and change your address) and apply again. Also you can open account on a company or on your parents names.

Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
The thread creator is aware of Adsense policies and might of broken one by mistake but the thread creator is actually asking for some adsense alternatives or ways to make money from the website now.

Got any suggestions?

I'd say for the thread creator to search google for "Adsense Alternatives" for some idea's and to search this same term on v7n as this questiion has come up many times in the past.

That thread creator is actually wanting some idea's for adsense alternatives or other ways to make money online with his site. Re-read the thread creators post and provide some suggestions.

Got any adsense alternative suggestions for the thread creator? Did you read the first reply?

Selling banner ad space is a great way to get easy money if you have a lot of unique traffic. Like mentioned before, promote affiliate programs that's related to your niche so your visitors would already be somewhat interested and look into that offer.

Many thanks to Respected Moderator for giving such rely to my thread.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:08 AM

a workaround on this: a friend told me to apply as a company and not as individual and make sure the contact info should be different like the physical address, email address etc.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Contributing Member

Adsense team has upcoming events in some major cities now and they have one event in where we are located. They have only invited certain Adsense users, which we are one of these certain users. They will be having a one o one meeting with us. We try to bring up the discussion about banned Adsense accounts and see what they will respond. We will update you on that.

Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 AM

What to do after Google Adsense Banned ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalbizmarketing View Post
a workaround on this: a friend told me to apply as a company and not as individual and make sure the contact info should be different like the physical address, email address etc.
Sure, But i don't have such guts to do this. becauze this seems to be a real SPAM.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:34 PM

I got suspended once, Adsense is able to track the behaviour of your website. Try fixing your contents or remove any illegal stuff you think will violated their guidelines. Last word... read the Adsense guidelines.

Old 07-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Contributing Member

what type of website you having if you have more visitors means sell banner ads space or if you have high page rank means sell your site links to others site......

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread