Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 01-24-2013, 06:01 AM
Contributing Member

earning potential of this blog ??

hey there fellow i started my blog reviewsaleem.com i m from pakistan though i m still now accepted in adsense yet how should i monetize it first i though i would use cpa but now content locking then i heard that blogger account get ban for this so what now , infolink , direct advertising, affiliate what works best and how much traffic is reuired to get a decent amount of money per month

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Contributing Member

Idea is good, you need to do good onpage seo. Advertise on social media to get traffic before getting it from google, because it will pass some time until you get traffic from google. You should also redesign your site and put more content on it.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:13 PM
Contributing Member

thanks mate ...............

Old 01-25-2013, 10:39 AM
Contributing Member

since your site is talking about tech, i think GA is better way to monetize for this niche.
Infolinks would be best alternative for monetizing but whatever method you'll use, the key factor is traffic

Old 01-26-2013, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member

You can also try affiliate programs on your web site related to your web site content as it will provide you good earning...

Old 01-29-2013, 07:16 AM
Contributing Member

Your weblog has good potentials to become a hot online spot for people who look for cool reviews about electronics and gadgets but do not expect to become rich quickly. In fact, a common mistake may by thousands of folks is that they look for shortcuts to make huge amounts of money right from the start. Keep your blog updated with hot news and original contents, then gradually as its traffic flows and shares improve, look for a solid solution. A lot of blogs can be found with BuySellAds commercial units these days.

Old 03-13-2013, 06:33 AM

you can try social networking sites , facebook twitter, You can pay some fb page owners having good likes to post your link, you can also promote your facebook page. Utill you don't get traffic from google working on referral traffic. If you have traffic you can make money

Old 03-13-2013, 01:24 PM
v7n Mentor

Irfanrufi,

Realistically, any of the methods you described would be fine for monetizing a blog but don’t lose sight of the method for bringing in traffic. I took a look at your blog and you have a pretty good start. Try to take it to the next level and really become a thought leader in your niche. Try spicing it up with some video reviews where you actually demonstrate products or services. When you can provide real value through your content, that is when people will visit your blog or even subscribe to it.

This link may give you some good ideas,

http://www.openforum.com/articles/ho...your-industry/

Best,

Shawn

Old 03-15-2013, 09:51 AM

I've been meaning to register here for a while, but this thread just made me.

Your earning potential from this website is Zero, I'm sorry to tell you that.
It is poorly designed and poorly laid out, making content hard to find and is stacked full of layout errors and randomly placed links and articles.

If you want people to actually READ your website then consider investing in a decent wordpress theme at the very least.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Contributing Member

Well, You can add a Cost Per Click network on your blog. They will add ads on your blog and you can earn good money from your blog visitors if you have organic traffic. I suggest you to look for webmasters reviews before joining any network.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:38 PM

try adsence

Old 04-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinseo View Post
try adsence
The thread creator mentioned adsense already if you read the opening post in this thread. I've bolded it for you below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanrufi View Post
hey there fellow i started my blog reviewsaleem.com i m from pakistan though i m still now accepted in adsense yet how should i monetize it first i though i would use cpa but now content locking then i heard that blogger account get ban for this so what now , infolink , direct advertising, affiliate what works best and how much traffic is reuired to get a decent amount of money per month

Old 04-06-2013, 10:17 AM
Contributing Member

I don't infolinks is good, maybe list building or affiliate marketing since you are a review site. I've had success with both of those methods in the past.

Old 04-19-2013, 02:47 PM

It depends which type of advertising you want to use and simple on the keywords.Yet can say atleast 1lack visit per month or 3000 visit per day in very essential.

Old 06-17-2013, 02:19 AM

I think you should start with promote affiliate offers. You build a review site right? Why not post some review of top high quality product on it?

Take a look at your website, it seems your site is too broad. Take a specific niche to start with!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:32 AM

you need to get some seo done first, your blog ranking in google and alexa is low, which says low organic traffic!
you need organic traffic to moneytise the potential of your blog!

Old 06-19-2013, 01:11 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch_Akl View Post
you need to get some seo done first, your blog ranking in google and alexa is low, which says low organic traffic!
you need organic traffic to moneytise the potential of your blog!
I'm curious, why is the Alexa important?

Old 06-19-2013, 02:00 AM

because whether we like or not, important to our eyes or not,
Alexa ranking is one of the major factor which advertisers look at to decide the blog reputation and the behavior of its traffic!!
it is important for advertisers and it helps you sell your blog at a higher price!

Old 06-19-2013, 03:02 AM
Contributing Member

hey irfan

Google is no more like 2000 any more it changed with time ..

i still remember when i was in school i used to earn via doing link exchange and also had multiple cheques but now a days they are very strict ..

they don't accept any kind of force or unwanted traffic all they bases is on natural traffic ..

so just do natural traffic generation by Google than i am sure you won't get banned by Google adsense

Old 06-19-2013, 07:21 PM

I would try to sign up for the Amazon affiliate. Every time you write a review of your product hide some affiliate links in there (click here for more reviews etc).

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue